Chapter 13 : Afterglow.

Pete POV

-One week later.-

Picking up things that I can fidget. Circle speed, pacing around, watching my feet, the batteries drain, I get the memo and I only want to call you, to hear your voice. I want to speak up to tell you how I miss you Golf, even if I made some progress, there is still a tiny layer trying to protect myself so I keep quiet. I wait for you to come back to me with the news. After everything, I don't know what to think. I started to redo the scene in my head, with the questions of the judge and our answers. I'm afraid that I'm not the one to raise them.
I let a deep sign leave my mouth as I'm lying on the bed as a sea star watching the ceiling, wearing a bathrobe after a long bath, alone in this hotel suite which becomes my temporary home since I sold my apartment and the house isn't ready yet.
I couldn't stay under the same roof of Golf's family as his lover when they were once my boss, it was too awkward. I tried to distract my mind, but nothing works because Golf must have already received a call from our lawyer telling him the decision and the anxiety eats me alive. I even had wine in hope to make my brain shut down. What if I can't raise them ? What if the judge thinks I am not a right choice for them ? So many what if and nothing positive..
The door opens, Golf enters the room and walks fast to me before hugging me. I start to cry thinking it's not a good sign, I don't notice how shaking I am in his arms while he pats my back. I dare to ask him while I sob as a child.

Pete : It's a no, right ?

Golf : No. It's a yes, you're officially their father, Pete.

Pete : W-What ? It's a yes..?

Golf : Yes, a big yes my love.

Pete : You're so mean ! I thought it was a bad news since you didn't say a word and hugged me.. I was worried.. I was going to break down to wait that long, and I prayed so much for a yes..
You even took so many times..

Golf : Don't cry, my beautiful love. I took my time because I needed to bring your sons to you with their stuffs.

Pete : R-Really ? Alright.. You're not mean then..

Macau : Phi Pete ! We did it !

Venice : Papa !

Pete : He talked ! Did you hear him ? Yes, I'm your papa Venice !

Macau : I should call you Papa too then ?

Pete : You can call me the way you want. Now, you're going to be Saengtham.

Macau : We are leaving the crazy family with both of you, we are lucky to have the greatest papa.

Venice : Papa !

Golf : I will put your bags in your room, we will stay here until the house is ready for us and we will move out.

Pete : And Porschay ?

Macau : He wanted to spend one night with Kim before coming here with us.

Golf : You will share a room here with two beds like you did in the main family, but in the house you will have your own room next to each other of course.

Macau : Thank you, Golf.

Golf : No Papa for me ?

Macau : You will have to get my and Venice approval, then to make your proposal, and after your wedding we will call you Papa Golf. Right Venice ?