Chapter 16 : D-Day

Pete POV

-Three weeks later.

Kinn : Are you okay ?

Pete : I'm.. Fine.. I guess ? My hands are sweaty.. I'm not ready..

Nuea : Do you want a drink to calm down ?

Pete : A strong one please. Nothing bad can happen, right ? What if Golf realizes that I'm not the one and changes his mind ? I can't go..

Kinn : Pete. Calm down. Everything is fine. Tankhun did his best, and it's perfect for you. Nothing bad will happen. Don't worry. Now, you need to get ready.

Nuea : He has the right to be late at his wedding if it makes him less nervous.

Kinn : Don't tell him that or it will be Golf who will be nervous because his soon-to-be husband isn't there. Pete. Golf loves you more than anything, he will never change his mind, you can trust him. Tankhun even met him alone to be sure he was honest with you and Macau gave him his approval to marry you. It's normal to freak out on your wedding day, you waited for this day, but as soon you will go down on the aisle and look at Golf, you will be the happiest. Now, get ready and wear your suit, the makeup artist will arrive soon.

Pete : Thank you, Kinn. Sorry, I feel like I can faint, I never was this nervous before.. It's so stupid freaking out this way when it's obvious that Golf has no doubt about me. He changed his life for me, for my sons and he is going to marry me. You should go to see him now. Tankhun should be here anytime to help me and take me to the aisle after.

Nuea : Good luck Pete and don't think too much, it will be fine. We are leaving you.

I'm alone again and I try to not freak out, but it's so real now. It was fine to plan things, it felt like it was going to be far away. I want to marry Golf, he will become the father of Macau, Venice and even Porschay. I want to give my life to him, I would die for him because I truly love him. I never thought a wedding could be scary. Actually, I have this fear that Vegas will show up to stop it and I don't want it to open, but only Tankhun knows that he sent me a text. I didn't want Golf to be mad for this wonderful day, so I will tell him after. The guards are going to be around the beach to watch out if he is coming and they will take him somewhere until the wedding is over if he comes. After what happened with Porsche weeks ago, I started to be more careful because it's the second time a close friend confessed his feelings for me, although Arm did nothing like him. I must be crazy but I sent an invitation to Porsche, we promised to be at each other's wedding a long time ago. I'm not sure that he will come though. We met to talk one week after his confession for Porschay, we agreed to let Porschay decide what he wants and Porsche told me that I would be a nice father to him if he chooses me more than how he was a big brother to him. We helped him to have an apartment in Bangkok, he asked me advice because I was once in his place under different circumstances but still, so I told me to start over to find his heart a dream he wanted to come true. He is going to be a bartender in his own bar on a beach somewhere in Bali.
I get ready by wearing my white suit, I hear some knock on the door while I'm doing my hair, thinking it's the makeup artist or Tankhun, I go to open the door doing my best to hide my outfit in case Golf is in the hallway.
My eyes are getting bigger, I'm frozen to see him here.

Pete : Hello.. Porsche.. Come inside..

Porsche : Hi.. Thank you Pete.. I'm sorry to bother you.. But I have a gift for you.. You are probably wearing something blue, something borrowed and something new. Do you have something old ?