❁⚡🌹🐍Prologue❁

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑

**✿❀ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖❀✿**

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

❝ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣?❞

┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

There was an evident sense of hustle and bustle around the large and usually dull, Malfoy manor.

At least twenty house elves, all dressed in the same, old, mouldy pillowcases, running around with bowls of hot water, towels, napkins and cloth.

Half the house elves entered a large room to the right side of the mansion, while the other half ran to the left.

The door to the room on the right side had a magnificent arched doorframe, with a slithering snake lined with thick wads of gold decorating its sides and eyes.

The door was just as grand and expensive as the door frame if not more. The door handle was made of pure gold and was lined with gems of all sorts and colours.

The door on the left was a humble one. It looked like a door from your everyday household. There was nothing specifically special about it, unlike the other door. It was a plain forest green door with a round rusty metal door knob.

House elves flew in and out of both rooms in a rush as a tall, young, blond man stood in the middle, pacing around the large waiting area, biting his nails.

Unaware that his nail was already bleeding with how hard he was biting them, he paced back and forth around the room, one hand on his back, the other carrying his wand which was hidden in a cane.

From both rooms came agonising screams of women, both young and weak. Desperate screams for help and relief from the stabbing pain of childbirth.

In the room on the right, was the official wife, Narcissa Malfoy, of the tall blonde man, Lucius Malfoy, and in the other was his mistress.

The real love of his life- not the woman his parents told him to marry.

It was a real surprise that both his mistress and his wife got pregnant at the same time, and as stressful as it was, it was also exciting.

The love of his life was expecting a baby, and so was the woman whom his father had assigned to him.

This meant both he and his father would be happy. He, for having a child with someone he loved, and his father for his son finally birthing an heir to the Malfoy name.

"F*CK YOU LUCIUS!" Came a scream from the left room. Lucius gulped. He wanted to save the woman he loved from this misery, but what was there for him to do?

This was life's way of testing women. Of course, Lucius was hurt by this sudden yell, but he was used to it. He would hear it at least fourteen times a day.