Little

A/N Age regression Wednesday? Yes please! Let us get down to some important stuff first. This is SFW. This is not disgusting and zero hate will be tolerated. Age regression is a PTSD, trauma or ECT coping skill and should not be hated on.
Okay now for the info about Wednesday.

Caregiver: Enid Sinclair
Little Age: 2-3
Voluntary or Involuntary: It depends.

Wednesday was throwing a tantrum. Enid had tried everything, bottles, shakers, num nums, fruit and even a feeble attempt at snuggles.

"Nes..." Enid sighed and watched as her girlfriend threw her legs and arms about, screaming again. The werewolf didn't know how she could produce sound at this point, though she suspected the neighbouring dorms thought she had adopted a child.

"No baf!" Wednesday screamed for what seemed like the millionth time. Enid understood that some shiftings were uncontrollable, but she had never seen Wednesday loose so much control.

"You need to have a bath or a shower Nes!"

The crying slowed to a sniffle and Wednesday pulled herself up onto her elbows. "Showa?" She whiped her nose and looked up.

"Yes, do you want that insted of a bath?" Enid asked, rubbing her face with her hand.

"Mhm!" Wednesday pushed her legs out in front of her and lifted her arms in an attempt to be carried to her shower. Being the weak caregiver she was, Enid caved in and picked her roommate up, walking them into the bathroom. It was crazy how fast the littles moods changed.

"Can you undress yourself?"

Wednesday kicked off her shoes and started to peal off her socks. "I mature!"

Enid laughed and walked into the shower, turning it on so the water would warm up. "Should I join you little one?"

The other girl was far too preoccupied getting tangled in her shirt and pants to respond, making Enid wonder why she even let Wednesday try to undress herself anymore. "MMF OW," Wednesday finally threw her shirt to the ground.

"Good job," Enid cooed, helping with her pants and undergarments before checking the water temperature. "Is this a good temp?"

Wednesday waddled into the shower and sat down, stating her  answer as she started to pump the shampoo into her hand.

Enid laughed and chose to join the girl who refused to answer her simple question, stripping down and stepping over the light rail. Wednesday brought her hand close to her face, like she was having a staring contest with the shampoo.

"What are you doing little one," Enid giggled, taking the bar of soap off the metal shelf and preparing for the hellfire that would rain the moment she tried to put it on Wednesday.

"Mmm," the younger girl than brought it to her mouth and before Enid could stop her, licked it.

"Wednesday no!" The caregiver was at her littles side in moments, tossing the soap somewhere over her shoulder, expecting the ravenette to burst into tears. Instead she giggled and attempted to do it again.

Enid was quick to stop her, washing the shampoo off her littles hand and sighing. "Shampoo goes where Nes?"

"Mouf!"

"No, it goes in our hair. You know that." The girl she was looking at giggled, than dove for the bottle again and landing just in front of it, a bit of the soapy water getting in her eye.

Instead of having a regular reaction, the little laughed at the pain and fell backwards, holding onto her feet as she rolled around on the shower floor. Enid gave up on stoping her from misbehaving, instead checking to see if they had all the right shampoos and conditioners.

Wednesday had finished her rolling around and was now sitting next to Enid, her eyes bearing wholes through the werewolf's brain.

"Can we wash your hair now?"

Wednesday pulled the hair binder off the end of one of her braids, holding it out for Enid to undo. Enid did as shown to do, slowly running her hands through Wednesday's smooth hair. She then pumped the shampoo into her hand and started to massage it in.

Wednesday played with the soap bubbles while her girlfriend did her hair, her hands smacking into a pile of rainbow shimmery orbs.

Washing it out quickly, Enid  slid the conditioner into her lower hair. Wednesday was still looking at the bubbles.

When the shower was (finally) finished, Enid rinced down the walls and floor, doing a final wash of Wednesday, before picking her up and carrying her out. She bundled the girl in towels and reached into the cupboard, taking out a nappie, as she assumed her girlfriend would be little all night. She quickly changed Wednesday, placing her in a simple black onesie.

"Where you you wanna sleep tonight, love?"

Wednesday pointed towards Enid's bed, her eyelids drooping. "Mama stay."

"Okay. I will."

They settled down in bed, as Enid took out Goodnight Moon and started to read it. By page three Wednesday's eyes were closed, her mouth open. Enid dropped a kiss on her forehead, turning out the lights and closing her own eyes.

"Goodnight moon," she whispered, quoting the book to her little moon.