34. Voluminous

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Guys, I'm seeing someone."

"What?" Roman almost spit his Fanta after Blake's confession. "Who is the unlucky human being?"

"I mean I'm literally seeing someone, dumbass." Blake moved his gaze behind me. "Look."

I knew better than to immediately turn around, unlike Roman who shifted his whole body to have a good look.

"Huh? Why you looking at Mr. Sainz, you are such a weirdo." Roman said scrunching his face in disgust.

I finally turn around and the first thing I see is Jess, this is probably what Blake was actually talking about. I told them everything that happened with Jess, except the part she kissed Jordan.

I looked over at Jordan who was more quiet than usual, he looked weird and it worried me. I don't think I can handle this again.

On impulse, I grabbed his hand. His gaze shoot up to me and his eyes told me everything. He seemed tired, maybe even worried, and I wish I could help him.

We just looked at each other until he looked away, but his hand kept holding mine and that reassured me in a way.

"Blake, are you gay?" Roman asked out of nowhere pausing completely the thoughts in my mind.

We all looked at Roman, frowns in our faces as if he hasn't said worse stuff. We should be used to his random remarks at this point, but he is full of surprises and I love it.

Sometimes all you need is a Roman in your life.

Blake was too stunned to speak making Roman's smirk grow. "I see the way you look at me when I'm naked in front of you, but I don't know if it's because you like it or you are just impressed by my voluminous di-"

I burst in laughter before Roman could finish talking, there's no way he said all that out loud in school.

"Voluminous? Your shit is even smaller than your brain." Blake defended himself.

"You are in denial, it's ok." Roman said in a reassuring manner but he was everything but reassuring to Blake. "I will always support you Blake."

"I'm not gay, you idiot. How are you even jumping to this wild conclusions?" Blake said looking calm, I could never, I would be so embarrassed to be the center of attention.

"You haven't hooked up with a girl in 3 months and 12 days." Roman said casually.

Oh. That's specific.

"How the fuck would you know a specific number?" Blake looked disgusted and scared for his well-being.

"I'm your best friend." Roman said as if having a track of your best friend's sexual life was the most normal thing. "Now tell me, is my dick voluminous enough? Seriously I want to know-" He added.

"You are a complete sick weirdo." Blake said packing his things in his bag as quickly as possible and left the cafeteria.

"Boring." Roman said and shifted his body towards Jordan. "Now Jordan, if you aren't hooking up with Pumpkin, you also haven't hooked with someone in-" Roman picked his new victim and Jordan quickly stood up, still grabbing my hand and taking me with him.