26. Sometimes

・゚: *・゚:*

Adira's POV

In my house I was welcomed with a fight between my parents already. Home sweet home.

I was excited to tell them about the trip, but now I'm not on the mood for that. Silly of me, I should have known better.

I just went to my room and got ready to sleep, I was incredibly tired, but still I couldn't sleep.

Here we go again.

-☾-

"Hey!" I greeted Jordan as I saw him in the hallway.

"Hey." He said back but he didn't even look at me, he just kept looking at his phone.

"I'm Adira, by the way." I said and this time he looked at me with a frown on his face.

"I know?" He replied with a tone implying that what I was saying was obvious.

"Well you weren't looking at me so I thought maybe you didn't know."

"I know your voice." He said nonchalantly. I was about to reply but he talked again. "Gotta go."

"Okay bye." I said as he started walking away.

He seemed lowkey off, like he really didn't wanna talk with me.

He probably just was in a rush or something, it's nothing.

I attended my classes and fought the urge to sleep in each of them, I barely slept last night. I was supposed to sleep better at home rather than sleeping somewhere else.

"Sup." Roman said as he sat with me in the cafeteria. Blake and Jordan were nowhere to be found.

"Hey Rommy. Where are the other ones?" I looked around hoping to see them close by.

"I have no idea about Jordan, but I know Blake didn't attend today because he isn't feeling good." He said and my heart skipped a beat.

"What does he have?" I asked about Blake, I hope it's nothing serious.

"I think his stomach hurts, he'll be alright, he probably just needs to fart." I chuckled at the last thing he said, I mean he is not lying sometimes it's just that.

Stomach aches are the worst ever, I get so anxious because of it.

"Oh that sucks, I'll text him later to ask how is he doing."

"Yeah hopefully he talks to you because he ignores me whenever I try to talk to him. Like hey, I know I usually say stupid comments but this time I wasn't." Knowing Roman he would say something unintentionally stupid.

Jordan never showed up, but hanging with Roman entertained me enough to keep my mind from overthinking.

After a few more classes the final bell rang indicating we could go home. Finally, I seriously need my bed right now.

I exited the classroom and anxiously looked around looking for Jordan, after lunch I'm not sure if he is here, I mean he doesn't have to drive me home everyday, but he could have told me before if he couldn't.

"Ready?"

I turned around and saw him, my eyes probably wide because I wasn't expecting him.

"Oh hey! I thought you left school." I smiled at him but he just looked at me with a blank look in return.

"I did." He said and I noticed he started slightly fidgeting with his rings. As I was looking at his fingers moving nervously, I noticed he was still using my hair tie around his wrist, just as I was using his bracelet.