14. Boneless

We arrived to a cool restaurant were they sell chicken wings, burgers, and more fast food. Believe it or not, it's been a while since I've been to a restaurant, I don't have any friends to go with, so I only go with my parents in special occasions, which are really few.

The place was crowded and loud, it didn't exactly bothered me but it still slightly triggered my anxiety. Some people turned their heads in our direction as we entered the place, they were clearly looking at the three boys standing by my side, I mean who wouldn't?

I felt so small, not because I was standing between three tall boys, but because of the weird looks I got from some people, clearly judging me, specially the girls. I hate that my anxiety never fails to make an appearance, this is why I always stay home.

I didn't realized I was nervously playing with my fingers until Jordan took one of my hands. I know he noticed how I was getting anxious although I was trying to hide it.  "Come on." He said leading the way holding my hand.

We reached a table situated besides a wall. Jordan and I sat together with Blake and Roman infront of us. I was sitting between the wall and Jordan, which had its pros and cons but I wasn't about to complain specially when it was a perfect spot to hide from the other people. 

Soon after, a short brunette girl with a waitress uniform approached our table, she gave the boys a smile while she didn't even looked at me, nothing new.

"Have you decided what you are ordering? Or do you need help with that?" The girl said looking specifically at Jordan who wasn't even looking back at her.

"I'll have the combo that includes 15 boneless, french fries and a Fanta." Roman said as no one had replied to the waitress.

"Same here, but make it a Coca Cola." Blake said slightly lifting his hand signaling he was the one talking.

"What are you ordering, Adira?" Jordan quietly asked me while I was looking through the menu. I knew I wanted boneless but I couldn't decide if I should go for the one with 7 or 15 pieces.

"Mmh I don't know if I will be able to fully eat 15 boneless and 7 pieces is not enough." I replied to Jordan hoping he can help me decide. 10 boneless would be perfect, but the combo applies with specific amounts.

"Take the 15 one, you can take home the ones you couldn't eat." Jordan suggested and I gave him a hesitant look, "I can ask the waitress to do that for you." He added noticing my hesitation, I smiled lightly and nodded at him. I didn't even contemplate taking them home before because asking the waitress to pack the remaining food in a takeaway box is so embarrassing to me, but now that Jordan is willing to do that for me it's different.

"Thank you." I whispered to him and he smirked in return.

"I'll have 15 boneless with French fries and a Coca Cola as well." Jordan finally said to the girl that has been waiting for his reply.

"Great! Will that be everything?" She asked ready to save her notebook in her pocket.

I was about to say something since I was missing to order but Jordan was faster. "No. She is missing." Jordan replied looking at the waitress with an annoyed look.

"Right. What are you ordering?" The waitress said almost with an irritated tone. It was noticeable the change of attitude towards me, as if she wanted to pretend I wasn't even there. But still I'm a client and she works here, she should leave that bitchy attitudes out of work.

"I'll have the same combo but with a lemonade please." I said politely while she wrote it down.

"Will that be it?" She asked once again. "Yes." Blake was the one replying this time. The girl finally left and I felt more comfortable for some reason.