07. Quiet Mysterious Guy

It's finally Friday. I can't wait to stay in bed the whole weekend.

"Pumpkin!" I hear a familiar voice behind me and I turn around knowing exactly who is it.

"Roman!" I reply back with the same excitement. "I think I should come up with a nickname for each of you guys." I continued and Roman seems excited? At first I found the nickname 'pumpkin' kinda weird, but now I can't help it but like it.

"Yes!" He says and hugs me taking me by surprise, but of course I hugged him back. He literally is like a little kid.

Roman seems like a scary guy, he was scary for me when he first talked to me, but his goofy and sometimes flirty personality makes it difficult to be scared of him now.

I noticed how Jordan is looking weirdly at us. My first thought is that he feels excluded, it's so awkward when two people show affection to each other and you are just awkwardly standing there smiling, well in Jordan's case I would say glaring. Or maybe he wants a hug too? I mean who knows, he is probably just annoyed, that makes more sense.

"This guys never gave me a nickname, they are so boring." Roman says with a pout in his face.

"I do have one for you tho." Blake says and Roman's eyes lit up a bit.

"Dumbass."

"Your name is literally Blake, you have no right to talk." Roman says making Blake stop laughing, but I couldn't stop myself.

Jordan doesn't looks so annoyed anymore, but he still glances at me sometimes. His shirt! He probably is waiting for me to give it back and I forget it at my house.

After three boring classes, it was finally lunch time. Time for me to give them the brownies I baked, I'm nervous they won't like it. When I entered the cafeteria I noticed the boys already sitting there and I take a sit between Roman and Jordan.

"Hey guys! I have a surprise for you." I say and they look at me curiously, except for Jordan, of course. He seems uninterested as always.

"What is it?" Roman asks and I open my topper with brownies.

"Well I wanted to bake some brownies for you guys, since you have been so good with me." I say looking at my weirdly shaped brownies unsure, but when I saw their amused looks all those nervous emotions where replaced by thrill.

"Brownies!!" Roman says excitedly and I hand all of them a piece.

"I hope you guys like it." I say seeing them eating the brownie, even Jordan, I thought he wouldn't want it or something, but he did.

"This are the best brownies I've ever had! I could kiss you right now." Roman says while eating his brownie and I unconsciously blush at his chose of words. Roman is always like this, it means nothing.

I hear Jordan doing a small and quiet irritated noise besides me, I'm sure Roman and Blake couldn't hear it, but I did since I was sitting next to him. I turned around to see what's wrong, but he doesn't even looks at me since he is busy giving Roman a deadly look for some reason, while Roman is just happily eating his brownie not caring about anything or anyone else.

"Well if y'all liked them that much I'll try to bake some often."

"Thank you so much Adi, I love them." Blake says still eating his brownie and I smile at him in return.

After eating our brownies we all headed to our classes and I wanted to cry at the thought of having more classes because it means more homework.

By the end of my classes I noticed I had an unread message from Jess. Finally.