10. Green Drink

Jordan's POV

"What the fuck is that green drink, everyone has one, they are tempting me to grab one."

"You are supposed to drive us stupid ass. You know what I'm taking a fucking cab." Blake replies to an stupidly angry Roman. I hate drinking but I might need some shots to make it through the night.

"I never said I will actually grab one!" Roman defends as if we didn't know him and his drunk ass.

"I will fucking drive, just shut the hell up." I ain't trusting Roman's curious ass when it comes to this.

"Good, Blake is making me want to black out already."

"Good." Blake replied with a smirk on his face to his stupid comment.

This place is really crowed already, can't wait to go. I would be lying if I said I didn't scanned the room trying to find certain eyes.

When I finally spotted her, I noticed she was with those weirdos we drove here. I can sense in the way she is playing with her fingers and looking around that she isn't completely comfortable, and the fact that that actually bothers a small and annoying part of me, makes me think I'm a completely fucking lunatic.

Adira's POV

I'm feeling so awkward just sitting here with all of them while they are having a good time and I'm just tryna look busy on my phone or looking around so I don't have to join their conversation. I truly hate when this happens.

"Hey."

"Hi..." I replied with a hint of uncertainty in my voice as Jake sat next to me.

"You look really good tonight." He smells like alcohol, he's definitely been drinking and that makes me worry a bit. He acts weird sometimes, I don't want to imagine how bold he could be drunk.

"Oh, thanks! You too..." I don't even know what to say to his compliment —if it's actually one and he isn't making fun of me— I feel really insecure in this outfit and in this environment in general, is overwhelming me.

"You think so?" He smirks and gets even closer to me, which makes my anxiety rise even more. The 'you too' came out involuntarily, as a consequence of not knowing what to say. I mean he doesn't look bad, but now that he is getting even weirder because I said that, I regret my try to be polite.

I moved away a bit and scanned the room awkwardly so I didn't have to face him. My eyes met with some glaring chocolate brown ones who where looking my way already. So in my attempt to not make eye contact with Jake I made eye contact with Jordan, great.

I felt Jake's hand in my knee and I immediately looked at him surprised and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared of his intentions. Before I could tell him to move his hand someone talked first.

"Adira, everything ok?" The familiar voice made the anxiety overwhelming my body lessen in a matter of seconds. It was ok now. Jordan's voice sounded really mad, as if he was trying to calm himself for some reason. He glared at Jake, but Jake didn't seemed to care and kept his hand on my knee.

Jordan extended his hand for me to grab and stand up, I grabbed it as soon as I saw it and he didn't released my hand until I was standing behind him. Now, standing behind his large body, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. My tense body relaxed a bit but not completely because of what happened next.

"What the fuck do you want dude, you are such a cockblock, I was having a good time with this hottie." Jake says standing up as well and I can see Jordan's body tensing, the hand that was holding mine seconds ago was now in a fist.