1. Peter Returns Home

Narrator POV

On Earth

We find the device Fury had before he dusted away.

The device turns off.

Its Been a few days since Thanos snapped half of the universe out of existence.

Natasha, Sam and Bucky are looking at a hologram, confirming the number of people around the world that have disappeared.

The number is in the 3 Billion mark.

"This is a nightmare."

"I've had better nightmares."

Rhodey walks in with Bruce.

"So, that thing, whatever it is. It just turned off."

Everyone, including Wanda, gather around the device, where its hooked up.

"I thought we had bypassed the battery?"

"We did, it just turned off on its own."

Natasha looks at San and Bucky.

"Reboot it. Send the signal again."

"We don't even know what this is?"

"Fury did, just do it please. When you get an answer from the device, I wanna know who's on the other end of this thing."

Natasha turns around and finds a blonde women.

"Where's Fury?"

In Space

Days Later

Peter and Nebula can be seen on an orange ship called, The Benatar.

It belongled to the Guardians of The Galaxy, but since they all nearly dusted away, it's an abandoned ship now.

It's been 20 days since Peter went to space.

It's been 20 days since Peter tried fighting Thanos.

It's been 20 days since Peter and the universe lost.

It's been 20 days since Peter saw Tony Stark dust away.

It's been 20 days since Peter's seen Wanda.

At the moment, he has a helmet of Iron Man. He presses a button and records a message.

"Hey Wanda.... I wanna say something. I don't even know I'd you'll get this message.... I don't even know if you're still... God, I hope you are."

Peter looks towards the empty void of space.

"It is day 20. I miss you like hell.... it hasn't been easy.... none of it has. I know I said I'd come home when I made that promise.... looks like I'm gonna have to break that promise."

Peter than looks straight towards the helmet.

"As the days pass, I can feel myself getting skinner... weaker... I barely have any energy left, so it's an miracle I'm giving you this message. Food ran out 10 days ago.... water 8 days ago... The fuel cells to the ship were cracked during the battle, but Nebula and I were able to buy ourselves 48 hours of play time.... now we're just floating in the empty void of space, waiting for our demise.... were maybe thousands of miles from the nearest 7-11.... Oxygen will run out tomorrow.... meaning this is the last time you hear my voice.... I'm sorry.... please forgive me.... I promised to never leave you alone, but I'm gonna do just that.... and it's not even my choice... I think in gonna end this here and rest.... Oh, Pepper.... I'm sorry, but..... I can't even say it..... I'm gonna rest, but I do want you to know Wanda.... I'm  gonna dream, and I'm gonna dream about you.... because it's you.... I love you Wanda Maximoff.'

Peter turns off the message and slowly falls asleep.

Nebula helps Peter into one of the chairs and makes him comfortable.

Some Time Later

As Peter sleeps on one of the ships chair, he light slowly fades into view.

The now seen golden light hits Peter's face, which he wakes up.

The light fades down, we find Carol Danvers, aka, Captain Marvel, who smiles in relief.

On Earth

Wanda POV

I look at the food I have on the table. Even though I've eaten a few bites, I'm really not hungry.

I know I should eat, but I'm just deathly worried about Peter.

I barely have any hope left.... I haven't seen seen his face or heard his voice in almost 3 weeks.

As I look at the food, I see the fork near the plate start to shake. I grab it for a few seconds before I released it and it started to shake again.

I get up and find Natasha going outside.

We reach Bruce, Sam, Bucky, Rhodey and Pepper looking up.

I see a huge orange ship coming down and lands some far away. Carol comes into view and looks at us as the ship opens up.

We wait for a few seconds before two people come down the ramp.

A blue lady comes down holding someone. My breathe hitches.

"Peter?"

The person looks at me. Just looking into his eyes confirm to me that's him.

I immediately run towards him and grab him to help.

Rhodey grabs his other side to help.

Pepper comes close to Peter, to ask.

"Peter, where's Tony?"

Peter looks at Pepper, with a face of regret.

I instantly know what that means.

Tony Stark didn't survive.

"... No! No please!"

Natasha comforts Pepper, as she cries.

"... Let's get him in Medbay, I'll help him as much as I can."

Rhodey transfers Peter to Bucky, and he comforts Pepper as well.

Words: 837

Next Update: March 10th