Chapter 17

Y/n dragged Suna to the nurse. „You're crazy! You didn't needed to beat the shit out of him!" Y/n scolded Suna. „I'm sorry. But that bastard didn't accept your answer. Who knows what would have happened if i didn't step between you two." Suna said while sitting down on the bed.

„I guess you're right. Thank you" Y/n sighed, grabbing tools to do something against Sunas bleeding face. Y/n started treating the wounds. „Fuck..." Suna yelped out in pain. „Sorry" Y/n said apologetic.

After Y/n treated Sunas wounds she sat down next to the boy. There was silence. Y/n didn't knew what she should say. „I think we should go back." Suna said while standing up. Y/n nodded and started walking to the cafeteria with Suna.

As the two of them entered the cafeteria all eyes were on them. „Got a staring problem, dumb bitches?" Suna whispered. Y/n giggled and went over to the twins. „Holy shit, Samu told me what happened, are you guys alright?" Atsumu asked. Y/n nodded. „I'm fine." she said.

„Yeah, i'm alright too. Just some wounds, you know." Suna said with his bored expression. Suna sat down next to Osamu and they started showing tiktoks to eachother. Y/n sat down next to Atsumu. „Who was that bastard that sexual harassed you?" Atsumu asked. „Some guy in another class." Y/n shrugged.

„I'll beat his ass." Atsumu said. „No need to. Suna already did and i don't want any of you to be expelled because of me." Y/n said while laying a hand on Atsumus shoulder.

After lunch the four got to their classes again. Classes were pretty boring for Y/n. She just looked out of the window and looked at the clouds. „Okay that's it for today." the teacher said and everybody started packing up.

Y/n started going to the gym as she became a text message.

Unknown:
You're really pretty.
You definetly had a glow-up.

Y/n:
Tf?

„Who the fuck is that?" Y/n looked around to maybe see someone looking at her. No one... Y/n jogged towards the gym and almost fell over a couple making out. „Please not here!" Y/n yelled to the two before opening the gym door.

She saw Mukata doing anything with a volleyball ball but not playing volleyball. Y/n raised her eyebrows and saw Atsumu standing next to her. As Mukata saw Y/n she grinned. „Hey look Y/n! Atsumu-senpai is teaching me how to play volleyball!" she said.

„Wooow. Impressive." Y/n said while rolling her eyes. Aran, Suna and Osamu started giggling about Y/ns comment and started wheezing after that. The coach entered the gym and everyone gathered around him.

„In two weeks we're gonna have a trainings camp. After that we have the nationals. So let's give our best at practice!" he said. „Yes!" the team said at the same time. Y/n smiled brightly. The team was like a family to her.

„Who's gonna be at the trainings camp?" Kita asked. „Team Nekoma, Karasuno and Fukurodani. It's not a big training camp as usual." the coach explained. Kita nodded. „Okay, enough talk! Let's make a match!" coach said, clapping his hands. The team nodded and went to their positions.

Y/n looked fascinated at how the team was playing. It was great. Suna was like a missing piece. But now he's here and the puzzle's completed. „To the left!" Aran said to Atsumu who passed the volleyball perfectly into his hands. It looked like there was no one to block Aran but then Suna showed up from nowhere and blocked the ball perfectly.

„Good block!" Kita said while laying a hand on Sunas shoulder. Suna had his bored expression on and nodded as a thanks. He looked so hot when he's concentra- Y/n, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! Y/n hitted herself on the head.

After some minutes of playing the team had a break. Y/n gave out waterbottles to everyone and Mukata just stared at her nails. As Aran came to get his waterbottle he looked over to Mukata. „The hell is this dog doing?" Aran asked Y/n.

Y/n giggled and looked over at Mukata. „Thinking if she should do Tsumu and Suna as her nails." Y/n said causing Aran to burst out into laughter. The team looked at them with raised eyebrows but with a grin. Everyone knew that Aran and Y/n were like besties amd judged other people together.

They talked with eachother for some minutes but then Aran needed to go back to practice. He handed Y/n his waterbottle and went back to the field. As Y/n turned around to place the waterbottle on the bench she felt another existence in here. But this person didn't belong into here. Y/n looked around but only saw Mukata looking at her confused.

There! Someone was going into the boys locker room. Y/n jogged over to the coach and told him what she saw. „I understand... could you please go check?" the coach asked. Y/n nodded and went to the locker room hoping no one saw her.

Y/n opened the door and firstly saw nothing. She clicked on the lights and saw a guy looking around in bags. As the lights got on the guy stopped his movements and looked slowly towards Y/n. She looked at him with raised eyebrows. „Who are you amd what are you doing here?" Y/n asked.

„I don't think i will tell you." the guy said. He sounded like an eighteen-year old. „But i'm pretty sure you will." Y/n said, taking a step towards the guy. „Don't you think it's strange to just show up here when the gym is filled with people who could just beat your ass?" Y/n asked.

„Maybe. But i just wanted the attention from a certain girl." the guy lifted his hand to take off his hood that hidden his face. He took it off. „Missed me, Y/n?~"

Hello guys! I HAVE OVER 100 READS 😭 THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I hope you enjoy this story! I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes.

It would be nice if you would vote!
Have a nice day/night! 🤍✨