Chapter 30

„You slayed this shit." Osamu snickered as Y/n gave waterbottles to the team.

Some minutes before Y/n had catched a volleyball ball that was flying towards her and everyone was in shock.

Team Karasuno (the team they were playing against right now) took a break.

Y/n laughed, giving Osamu a waterbottle.

„Aran!" Y/n called out. The ace walked towards Y/n, asking her what she needed. „You need to be careful. Their number 11, Tsukishima Kei tries to block your spike. He's getting better every attempt. You need to be careful." Y/n said. Aran nodded.

„Atsumu, try to help Aran and make his way free." Y/n said to the setter who was standing in front of her. He nodded.

„Rin." Y/n said. Suna turned around, giving his full attention towards Y/n. „Try to block their number 10. If that doesn't work then force him to spike towards Akagi." Y/n said. Suna nodded, handing the waterbottle to her.

„You're really great at giving us feedback, you know that, right? It helps us really much." Suna whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek after. (Akagi is the libero of the Inarizaki vb!)

Mukata was glaring at Y/n. Oh how she hated that Y/n was the one receiving their attention and not her.

The match went on and Atsumu, Aran and Suna tried to do what Y/n had told them. In a matter of a few minutds they had scored 2 points.

„Great job guys!" Y/n yelled, making the players on the court smile.

After some hours practice had ended and everyone went on doing their own thing. Y/n decided to go on a walk with Suna after they had showered and changed.

The two holded hands, talking to eachother. „Wanna go grab some snacks?" Suna asked. Y/n nodded.

Suna picked her up in piggyback style and started running. „Oh my fucking god Rin put me down! I'm going to die!" Y/n screamed.

Suna only laughed and slowed down, but didn't put Y/n down.

After a half hour Suna and Y/n were heading back to the hotel, having a bag full of snacks with them.

„We could go to my room. Mukata's probably not gonna be there." Y/n said. Suna nodded, going towards the elevator. Y/n followed him.

As they went out of the elevator again and Y/n wanted to open the door, Suna stopped her.

„Sh, listen." he said. Y/n listened. „Oh my shit. They're fucking!" Y/n said, turning around and storming into the elevator.

Suna followed her with a chuckle. „Who the actual fuck wants to fuck Mukata?" Y/n asked. „I'm pretty sure the guy was on drugs." Suna said, opening a bag of chips.

„Give me some." Y/n said. Suna handed Y/n the bag of chips while he opened a coke.

After he took a sip he looked at Y/n again. „You know what's nice? When we will fuck you no one's gonna disturb us~" he sang, chuckling deeply.

„Rin, just- shut up." Y/n stuttered. „Hm? Did i make my princess flustered?" he teased.

„No, just embarassed. And guess what, she thinks maybe she's not gonna give you cuddles for one week." Y/n smirked, knowing she got Suna there.

„Wait what? I'm sorry please i need your cuddles." Suna whined, grabbing Y/n by her wrist and hugging her.

„I'll think of it." Y/n said, quinting her eyes and going out of the elevator. Suna hurried after her.

Y/n sat down on the couch, eating chips. Suna sat next to her, pulling out his phone. Y/n did the same, looking at her notifications.

BuiltDifferent💪:
ay
ay
ay
ay
ay
ay
ay
ay