Chapter 45- TIMESKIP

„Mommy, daddy! Look what i drew!" Hizumi held a paper with four people on it.

„Honey is that us? This is really beautiful!" Y/n said, giving Hizumi a kiss on the cheek.

Hizami sat in Suna's lap, looking at the happening. „Look at what your sister drew, do you like it?" he asked, pointing at the drawing.

Hizami nodded, smiling. „You're really good at drawing, Hizu!" she said, giving a thumbs up.

Y/n chuckled. Her and Suna decided to build up a family and live in a big house.

They had much money and Reiko was still living with them. She helped babysitting Hizumi and Hizami.

Hizumi and Hizami were twins, both being girls. They were six years old, one wanting to become a volleyball player just like their father and the other an artist.

Y/n gave up the live as a teacher and decided on planning weddings. Suna was still a famous volleyball player.

The both did make good money.

„When are Samu and Tsumu coming over?" Hizumi asked, wanting to see the twins.

Hizami was much like Atsumu. Hizumi was more like Osamu. Hizami loved playing volleyball and was energetic while Hizumi was more a calmer person.

Sometimes Suna and Y/n wondered if they were even their kids. (Pls guys don't think wrong 🧍‍♀️)

„They should be here soon." Y/n answered, smiling.

Just as she said the sentence the doorbell rang. „Speaking of the devil." Y/n laughed, standing up to open the door.

Hizumi and Hizami were following their mother, exited to see the twins again.

„Y/n, hey! How are you?" the blonde male asked as she opened the door. „I'm great, how are you guys doing?" she laughed, hugging the blonde.

„We're fine. Hizumi, Hizami! Heyyy!" Atsumu laughed, lifting up the two and spinning around with them.

The two laughed, obviously enjoying it. „Hey you two." Osamu smiled after he had greeted Y/n, ruffling the twins hair.

„Osamu smiling? Not a thing i see everyday." Suna said, showing up next to Osamu, nudging the grey-haired twin with his ellbow.

Osamu rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling.

„Tsumu! Come to my room, i wanna show you something!" Hizami exclaimed, holding the blonde male's hand and starting to drag Atsumu upstairs.

He laughed, going with Hizami.

Y/n smiled as she saw Hizumi talking with Osamu and Hizami dragging Atsumu upstairs.

„Twins." Suna laughed, hugging Y/n by her waist.

She turned around in his arms, holding his face while kissing his lips.

Suna smiled into the kiss, chuckling.

It all went perfectly. The Suna family was happy and all the pain was forgotten and replaced by never ending joy. Suna told Y/n everyday how much he loved her, how beautiful she was, how he loved her body and every single thing of her.

„You're the only one who makes me feel like this. You're beautiful in every way. I love you, and only you."

....

Y/n headed into the kitchen while Suna and Osamu were playing with the kids in the living room. They had just ate some dessert and she was putting the dishes into the dishwasher as suddenly someone held her shoulders.

She thought it was Suna, but her body tensed a bit as she smelled the mint breath which was near her cheek.

„You know.." Atsumu whispered into her ear. „I still love you. I loved you in high school, and i still do. Maybe one day you will be mine.." he said before letting go of her and leaving the kitchen.