Chapter 15

„Y/n, you should already go home. I'll be coming too after practice. I could bring us some food. What do you want for dinner?" Suna asked Y/n. Y/n was the whole time by Sunas side and she tried to change the topic.

She did her best and Suna felt alot better. They went to their classes again and after that it was time to go home or to go to practice. „Ramen would be nice" Y/n said while smiling at Suna. Suna nodded and hugged Y/n once again before he would enter the gym. „Thank you..." he whispered into Y/ns ear.

„No problem" Y/n whispered back and hugged Suna thightly. „You should go now" she said while nodding towards the gym. Suna nodded and entered the gym. Y/n started walking out of the building. „Boo!" someone tried to scare Y/n.

But the person forgot Y/n got some reflexes and turned around to punch in that someones face. She saw who it was and immediately stopped the punch. „Mei! What are you scaring me like that?" Y/n asked her female friend. „I don't know. But that isn't why i came to you. I wanna talk to you. Could we go to the coffee shop we're always going to?" Mei asked.

„Yeah sure. Let's go right now." Y/n said while dragging Mei with her. They entered the coffee shop some minutes later and took a seat at their favourite place. „Okay so, what did you wanna talk about?" Y/n asked. „Hm, i may or may not have a boyfriend..." Mei said. „What!?" Y/n said shocked. „Yeah, he's a really cute guy. You should meet him!" Mei said.

Mei told about her boyfriend alot. Y/n found it interesting to listen to Mei. „Wow, i'm so happy for you." Y/n said while smiling at Mei. „Yeah yeah, now, what about you?" Mei asked while grinning. „I don't know what you mean?..." Y/n asked.

„Oh come on! I saw you and Suna! You two are so bros. Are you sure there's nothing more?" Mei asked. „No, there isn't-" „Hey Y/n, Mei, i'm sorry to keep you waiting. What would you like to order?" Kaito showed up out of nowhere. „Uhm, f/d please" Y/n said.

„The same please" Mei said, smiling at Kaito. „Okay, thank you. Be right back." Kaito said while bowing slightly. „Okay so, there's nothing between me and Suna. We're just friends. He has a hard time right now and i'm just helping him." Y/n said while turning her attention towards Mei again.

„But i see how he's looking at you. He totally has a thing for you." Mei said while smirking at Y/n. „Bro, Tsumu already said that to me. No need for you to make me false hope too." Y/n said while crossing her arm. „So you like him?" Mei beamed. „I mean, he's pretty hot... but i will never stand a chance." Y/n said. „Just wait for the right moment to confess." Mei said.

„Here's your drink." Kaito said, showing up again out of nowhere. „Thank you" Y/n said while happily taking a sip from her drink. „And how are you, Kaito?" She asked. Showing, he should take a seat next to her. Kaito happily accepted the offer and sat next to Y/n. „Actually, i'm pretty good. It's just that school and work makes me a lot of stress but i can handle it..." Kaito said.

„Didn't your parents come visit you?" Y/n asked. „Yeah, they did. It went pretty well." Kaito, Mei and Y/n talked to each other hours long until Y/n and Mei needed to go. „Bye, see you!" Y/n said to Kaito while going out of the coffee shop. „I need to leave too. You know, i need to go the other direction." Mei said.

„Mhm" Y/n hummed while hugging her best friend. „Y/n. You're a really cool person with great personality. Please do never change because of someone." Mei said. „Thank you. But what's up with you today? You always said things like this today" Y/n said while breaking the hug to look into Meis eyes. She just shrugged. „I don't know. Sometimes i'm emotional." Mei said and Y/n chuckled.

„Bye!" Mei said and waved at Y/n. Y/n plugged in her earphones and listened to music. Escapism. was in the background and Y/n went trough the park. It was late in the afternoon and it was beautiful. After 15 minutes Y/n reached her house and searched her keys.

She unlocked the door and went into the house. It was a weird but still comforting feeling that she could wait for someone to get home. She didn't live alone anymore. Y/n went upstairs to do her homework until Suna came home.

She was curious so she took a look into Sunas room. It was boring without any special decorations. Y/n smiled. She won't only help Suna to bring over his things here, no, that was the smallest thing she could do. She would do him a little „Welcome home" gift.

„Yessss, i hope he'll like it." Y/n said while going into her room, turning on her laptop. Homework can wait Y/n thought. She searched for decorations that would make Sunas room more comfortable. Y/n didn't knew how Sunas room looked like in his old home so it was difficult to  search for him something.

But Y/n found some things. Like basic things. After that Y/n decided to do her homework. After some time she heard the door open, meaning that Suna was home. She rushed downstairs and saw the boy with his school jersey and a white plastic bag.

As he saw Y/n he smiled slightly. „Hey" he greeted. „Hi, this time practice went longer as usual, didn't it?" Y/n asked. „Yeah... you know, they want to know my style of playing better and so on." Suna said while putting the plastic bag on the kitchen counter.

Y/n took out her and Sunas ramen and went to grab chopsticks. Suna washed his hands and sat down. Y/n sat down too and handed Suna chopsticks. „Thank you for the food!" Y/n said before digging her chopsticks into ramen. After some seconds of silence Suna decided to talk.

„What do you think, why did the twins invited us to hang out on the weekend? It's not like i don't like the idea. It's just strange..." Suna said. Y/ns ears went red because she knew the reason why. But she shrugged, not wanting to tell Suna.

„Bro, your phone is exploding." Suna said, nodding towards Y/ns phone. Y/n hadn't even realised until now. Before Y/n could grab the phone Suna already snatched it away. „It says pisshair, ... it's Atsumu." Suna said, handing Y/n the phone. She chuckled.

„How did you know?" Y/n said sarcastically. „I have my ways, you know..." Suna said while smirking at Y/n.

After the two finished food they decided to watch a series. When Suna opened Y/ns netflix account and he scrolled down to see what Y/n was looking he looked disgusted gusted. „Love drama, really?" he said looking at Y/n.

Y/n laughed. „Only to make fun of it." Y/n said while sitting next to Suna. „Oh my god, same. Damn you rat, you have taste." Suna said while taking a blanket and wrapping it around Y/n. „Hey! I can't move!" Y/n said. „That's why i wrapped you up. Duh." Suna said while rolling his eyes playfully.

The two started watching a love drama to criticise the whole thing and the two ended up falling asleep. Y/n even ended up somehow to sleep in Sunas arms. Suna woke up in the middle of the night and noticed where Y/n layed, but decided to stay like this.

An: Aww, i can't wait so i'm gonna make it fast as possible. 🤭 GUYSSSS, I'M SEARCHING FOR FF WITH KUROO, DOES ANYONE KNOW ONE OFC WITH SMUT (💀) ??? Don't ask me, me is crazy 😫📸

It would be nice if you would vote!
Have a nice day/night! 🤍✨