Chapter 32

As Y/n and Suna entered the hotel the team's coach greeted them. „Already awake?" he chuckled.

Y/n nodded and smiled sheepishly. Suna took her by the wrist and dragged her upstairs.

„Can we cuddle?" Suna mumbled, dragging Y/n to the bed and hugging her.

„Let's watch my hero academia." Y/n said. Suna took her laptop, wanting to hand it her. „The password is -" Y/n said.

Suna typed the password in, starting the series. Y/n fell asleep in Suna's arms.

The next thing she woke up was two persons... arguing with each other. Y/n slowly opened her eye and saw Mukata and Suna standing infront of the bed.

Mukata was in a bra and shorts, clearly wanting to do something with Suna. Suna looked mad and shocked.

As Mukata saw that Y/n was awake, she pulled Suna into a kiss. Suna's eyes widened, he looked scared.

Something that made Y/n furious. She stood up, pushing Mukata away.

Mukata looked at Y/n with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Y/n punched her in the face, making her lip bleed.

„If you won't leave him alone i'll make sure your whole face will bleed." Y/n said, glaring before walking out of the room.

Suna followed her. „Wait! Y/n, please!" Y/n only stopped walking as she was outside.

Suna stood next to her, looking into her beautiful e/c eyes. „I didn't do anything, i promise. She just came in and-" „I know, Rin." Y/n smiled.

She hugged him, closing her eyes. Suna held her tight, happy that he got a girlfriend like that. Supportive, caring, understanding... he couldn't wish for more, she was perfect.

As the week went by, Y/n grew pretty close with Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi. Suna and Y/n went on many walks and had much fun with eachother.

As Mukata told the coach that Y/n had punched her, he only said she should defend herself.

The whole volleyball team laughed about Mukata, asking Y/n to tell the whole story over and over again.

As the team drove home again, Suna and Y/n were sitting next to eachother, listening to music. Y/n fell asleep on Suna's shoulder. (Y/n sleeps quite alot at random places lmaoo)

„Y/n, wake up." Suna stroked Y/n's cheek. „Hmm?" Y/n hummed, opening her eyes. „We're here." Suna said. It was already dark outside.

Y/n stretched and stood up, going to take her things. Suna waited for her, scrolling trough his phone.

„I'm so happy i don't need to go home alone." Y/n smiled. „What do you mean? You could even go with us." Atsumu said, making Y/n roll her eyes.

„Yeah, sorry, forgot about you guys." Y/n chuckled.

The four were going home together in silence. Everyone was tired. The twins and Suna because they had trained really hard and Y/n because she helped where she could.

They all were muttering a ‚Bye' as Y/n and Suna went to the front door of their house.

As Y/n opened the door, Suna rushed inside, dropped his bags on the floor and laid down on the couch.

Y/n did the same, climbing on top of Suna. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back in a circular motion.

Y/n and Suna slowly drifted into sleep in eachothers arms.

„Look at how cute they are!" „Shush or you'll wake them up!" two people were heard arguing.

Y/n groaned, opening her eyes. It was the next day in the morning. She looked at the two persons standing infront of her.

„See? You woke her up!" „Mom, dad?" Y/n asked, her eyes widening.

„Hello honey." her mother smiled. Y/n sat up, her eyes starting to tear up.

„I missed you guys so much! I couldn't reach any of you two by phone so i didn't knew you guys would come home-" Y/n was pulled into a hug by her father and mother.

„We missed you too honey, and we're sorry you couldn't reach us. We will talk about everything later. Now, now, who's this handsome young man?" Y/n's mother smirked and pointed towards Suna.

„Uhh, he's actually my boyfriend..." Y/n smiled awkwardly. „I knew it! Give me the money." Y/n's mother looked towards her father.

They probably did a bet about Suna being Y/n's boyfriend or not.

„And uh, he lives here..." Y/n said. „That's nice!" her mother exclaimed, smiling. Her father nodded.

„Y-you guys are not mad?" Y/n asked. „No! Why would we? I'm glad to see you happy again." her mother smiled.

After twenty minutes Suna woke up too. „Huh, princess, why are here bags?" Suna asked sleepy.

„Is he awake sweetie?" Y/n's mother said, coming into the living room. She started smiling as she saw how Suna wrapped his arms around Y/n.

„Such a handsome young man! Your kids will be very pretty. I'm M/n, Y/n's mother." M/n said. Suna stood up.

„I'm Suna Rintarou, your beautiful daughter's boyfriend. Nice to meet you, L/n." Suna said, bowing.

„Please! Call me M/n!" Y/n's mother said, laughing. „I will now leave the two of you alone. I will tell you when food is ready." she said, smiling and turning around.

„You have such a nice mother." Suna said as the two were going upstairs. „I see from who you got your energy." Suna chuckled.

The two laid down on the bed, cuddling with eachother again. „She's a great mother, i can already tell that. And you're going to be a great mother too." he whispered, tangling Y/n's hair.

„Talking about kids, do you want to be a parent?" Y/n asked. „Of course." he said. „You?" Suna asked. „Yeah." Y/n smiled.

„That's great because i want to have kids with you." Suna said, smirking. „I-" Y/n didn't knew what to say.

They stayed in silence for a few seconds. „And if you would be a teen parent?" Y/n asked.

„It doesn't matter. I would stay by your side no matter what, even if we would be teen parents." Suna said.

An: I'm sorry it took a little longer to update! You know, school and we needed to clean the whole house...

It would be nice if you would vote!
Have a nice day/night! 🩷✨