Chapter 3:Part 8

Vitmor has just launched a demonic anti-magic spear at a spirit, which pierces it and explodes from the inside out. He feels a tremor and a breeze soon after, looking in the direction of the phenomena.

Michael, the 14-feet seraph, thrusts his greatsword into the ground and twists its hilt like a motorcycle throttle, causing the sword to burst into flames

Vit: ...What the fuck, why do you have to do it like that-

The angel lunges at him quickly, slashing at him with his sword and Vitmor blocks it with his hands full of demonic anti-magic, with Michael throwing him back with force. Vit sees his hands burned and notices the knight approaching nimbly, causing him to summon a huge whale that would block the seraph's attack, causing it to be pushed back a little. Quickly, Vit summons a light green woman who wears clothes similar to Tinker Bell and has a pink flower on her forehead called Agro Medicinal. She emits a green light from her hands that begins to heal his burns. The brown whale called the Land Whale would slam against the ground, creating a shock wave that hurls Michael away. After a few meters, he stabilizes in the air and summons several angels who would stick the spears in the whale, but it has no effect. The mammal that should be aquatic takes a huge leap and lands on top of Michael.
           With the cure finished, 3 angels appear in front of the 2. Hughies summons 3 beings, a woman like Mistral from Metal Gear Rising called Lestranger, a man similar to Mr. Freeze from DC, but with its head hidden in the glass by a shadow called Fahrenheit and a being similar to SCP-096, but with syringes in the place of the fingers, no nose and sharp teeth called Antibody. Lestranger would split the angel in front of him in two with her staff made of mechanical arms with a knife at the end, Fahrenheit uses his pistol and fires a beam that freezes the angel and then punches it to pieces. Antibody jumps towards the angel and absorbs the angel's energy with its syringes, making it disappear. The creature approaches Vitmor and injects it, transmitting it and increasing its vitality and resistance. The whale began to shake, with it being lifted and showing that Michael managed to hold it. The seraphim hurled her towards them, with Lestranger holding it with her 14 arms, Fahrenheit firing his freeze ray to push it upward. Antibody couldn't do anything since it couldn't directly damage the Land Whale because it was an ally. Several angels far away shoot their spears through all the summons, making the whale start to fall.
           Hughies goes flying backwards with power boosters on his feet. Soon after, a large cut of flames appears, splitting the mysticeti in two. Hughie would break apart the rockets at his feet and create a thick shield, blocking the projectile as it was thrown backwards. The taxiarch quickly flies towards him, throwing a punch that breaks the shield and sends him flying upwards. Hughie creates around himself a large boulder made of demonic anti-magic, creating energy boosters above the boulder for him to hurl towards Saint Michael. His angels start throwing several spears at the rock that pierce it and then make it explode. After a few seconds, from the smoke, Fritz flies quickly towards the "archangel", strafing energy needles from his body that would pierce the angels and explode them. He lands a punch full of power on the angelic being's head, pushing him back and making him make a vertical cut with his sword, but Fritz manages to jump and avoid the blow, landing on the ground and trying to cut his belly with a energy blade, but without success. And so, Vitmor continues to attack him while he would dodge his blows.