Chapter 3:Part 2

An incessant battle ensues, with winged figures of golden light slaying demons and being slain by them as well, with strong-willed human and kinesmen spirits lending their support, but also with some perishing. The kinesmen were unable to do anything, as they had lost their anti-magic and could only be protected by divine entities, with some eventually dying.
          The ground begins to shake, then a colossal sea serpent emerges from the ground, it was Leviathan that had generated several tsunamis from the place where it came from. From the clouds would come a wingless dragon, a drake, it was the divine monster Behemot. The angelic draconid landed in front of the Leviathan, grabbing its mouth and trying to injure it, while its arms were covered in tentacles of water shaped by the demon of envy itself.

 The angelic draconid landed in front of the Leviathan, grabbing its mouth and trying to injure it, while its arms were covered in tentacles of water shaped by the demon of envy itself

Eric: Jesus, the kinesmen can't defend themselves, we need to do something!
Jesus: Huh... I have an idea!

           Soon, the angels that were manifestations of the fragment of the power of Jesus enter the bodies of the kinesmen, empowering and allowing them to interact with the demons, being able to kill them. With that, they gain a certain advantage. Suddenly, Joseph appears in front of Alukaard and throws a punch in the direction of his face, but soon his arm is pierced multi-directionally by spears of yellow light, in addition to a divine force field that appeared in front of Yeshua. Newest soon concentrated divine flames in his hand, slamming his fist with extreme force into Yosef's stomach, knocking him to the ground. Lucifer would emerge from the crash site and quickly catch his son before he fell. The Helllord removes the spears from his arm, corrupting and absorbing it. Satan begins to emanate power, ridding himself of his human body and assuming his demonic physiology, assuming a body fit for battle. He also delivers armor and weaponry to Joseph.

           Joshua soon appears in front of the two demons, he splits his staff in two and then performs a movement that both hands go to the opposite side and releases a wave of energy that throws them away

           Joshua soon appears in front of the two demons, he splits his staff in two and then performs a movement that both hands go to the opposite side and releases a wave of energy that throws them away. The president of Paratiná would appear behind quickly with a teleportation and execute a kick together with 2 angels, throwing them both upwards. Jesus would fly there and execute a beat with his staff, but the Devil soon grabs the object in his hand and smiles. Eric would arrive like a jet, hitting the fallen angel's chest with his fists as his body emanates the white flames of Heaven, pushing him for several kilometers. Lucifer elbows Alukaard in the back and knocks him to the ground, but 3 seraphim fly towards him and start taking him down as well.
           Yosef points his free fist at the Son of God, releasing several beams of demonic flames. Christ created a barrier that blocked the fire beams, but just behind him appears Joseph with his fist glowing with a green light, so he punches him in the back, releasing a large explosion. The demigod starts to fall to the ground, but he quickly stops in midair upside down, releasing a golden aura. He does an inverted flip that releases a beam of energy that hits Yosef and leaves a glowing vertical mark. Then angels launch their weapons at the demon-god hybrid and he blasts them with barrages of extremely fast punches. The spears explode and then Jesus of Nazareth shapes the explosion to become a horizontal yellow mark. The man clenches his fist and Josephias is crucified on a large yellow cross of energy. Jesus grips his staff with both hands tightly, lifting it upwards and then generates a large vortex of wine around his half-brother. The particles of that drink entered his body and left his senses dizzy, with him unable to see or hear properly. Then several piranhas start to come out of the wine and eat Yosef's body. Although confused, Joseph still tried to escape emanating an aura of heat that was melting the piranhas and erasing the divine alcohol from his body, also trying to get out of the seal and Yeshua using his strength and meeting with angels to keep him trapped.
           A cloud of outer space-textured gas covers Jesus, so he would soon be hit in the face with bird-claw slashes. It was Stolas who would have appeared to save his superior. With Christ's concentration removed, Lucifer's son releases an aura in the form of a giant geyser of demonic energy, with the power becoming a whirlpool that shrinks into a sphere on top of Joseph's finger. He hurls the Sun of hellish flames he spawned that would strike Jesus and Stolas, who was about to kill the prince of Hell. In the process, he absorbs Stolas' energy as well, flinging his stepbrother into a mountain, pulverizing it.
           A large dragon mouth rises from the ground and swallows Lucifer and the seraphs. Its wings are stuck inside the creature and the demon just goes through it, with the dragon flying away and then exploding, with the seraphim flying away as they fall wounded. Eric, already standing, picks up the spear of an angel lying there and molds it, since it was divine energy, transforming it into gauntlets. He flies towards Lucifer at high speed, who watches the approach with a smile on his face, thinking it would be a predictable blow. The fallen angel would move his hand to grab the punches, but he is soon punched in the face and then immediately kicked in the back that would do great damage to his spine. This was due to Eric quickly creating a portal in his arm that teleports the blow to him and still teleported behind him applying the blow, still giving the effect of the mass × acceleration of his flight. Right after the attack, he grabs his waist and would give him a suplex, slamming his head against the ground. The Devil quickly recovers from his wounds and stomps Alukaard's face, causing him to let go and then he molds his body to stand, generating a katana and a scabbard, slamming the scabbard against Eric and knocking him backwards. He quickly alters his position and holsters the sword, channeling energy into the object. Newest does a midair somersault and then does the superhero landing to limp on the ground. At that moment, he removes the sword from its scabbard and executes swift slashes that release slashing projectiles at extreme speed of demonic power. The kinesman receives all attacks, leaving deep cuts on his body. Then, suddenly, everything slowed down, practically stopped. Satan propels himself at super speed towards Alukaard, piercing his chest. Then he starts to perform several cuts that leave beams of light in the air and he gets on Eric's back, putting the katana in the sheath and making time go back to normal, but he starts to feel a little pain and cough.
           There would be cuts all over Eric's body, with him bleeding profusely and falling to the ground unconscious.

Satan: What? Is he still whole?

Lucifer materializes in front of Eric and grabs him by the back of his suit, lifting him up and noticing steam rising and his wounds frozen.

Satan: Is that... Divine energy?-

Self-doubt would be interrupted by a sledgehammer to the cheek, flinging him away. Joseph was in front of Jesus lying on the ground with a crater around it.

Yosef: What I feel for you is pity.

He raises the axe, executing the attack. However, Satan arrives at high speed and his body hits his son, freezing them there. Jade reached her siblings with an ice path that moved him while carrying her foster father on her back.

Jade: Jesus!

The boy lands next to Yeshua, placing Eric on the ground and holding their hand.

Jesus: J-Jade... Get out of here, you're too young to deal with this stuff. You need to hide like the others...
Jade: Okay, okay! Just let me help a little...

He begins to transmit his energy into their bodies, imparting angelic power and beginning to invigorate them. Jesus soon stands up, pointing at Eric and waking him up, with the pyrokinetic quickly getting to his feet.

Eric: Jade?! What are you doing here?! You need to go now!-
Jade: I already heard, okay?!

A seraph would be summoned, with it being several rings around Lothbrok.

Jade: Wow, is that an angel?
Jesus: Yes, they have a different sense of reality so they take on peculiar shapes. But anyway, that doesn't matter, go Thrones!

The angelic creature would fly away at high speed, camouflaging itself and becoming incorporeal next to the demigod.
           The ice begins to crack, with the two demons' arms breaking a part of the ice and coming out of the icy rock.

Yosef and Satan: JACKPOT

Energy is channeled on their hands and shoot against them.