Chapter 3:Part 7

The seraph of the eye rings, Thrones, flew at high speed across the planet with the demigod, Jade, inside him. Suddenly, a beam of green light passes through one of Thrones' rings, causing him to fall to the ground and become unable to do anything about it. Jade quickly grabbed the mjölnir and pointed it at the ground, freezing them and the ground so they wouldn't take any impact. Then they thaw, dropping to the ground undamaged. The angel had the tips of his ring struck corroding in a green light.

Jade: Oh no... What's going on with you, Thrones?
?: Angel? Can't regenerate?
Jade: Huh?

A man's voice was heard, they faced the being that had approached.

Thrones: Alphonse "Alpha" Alucard Oldwest... I can't, this energy is destroying my body and making me weak...

           Alphonse pointed his hand at the green energy, emanating heat from it and noticing particles similar to demonic energy, but it had its own effect. He then tries to freeze the regions, but they soon melt away.

Thrones: Young master, help Mr. Oldwest...
Jade: I-I'll try.

He grips his sledgehammer tightly, with cold air starting to orbit his body. The same applies a powerful blow to nothing in the direction of the wound, generating a stalagmite between the ends of the ring, which now did not appear to be melting. Alpha quickly charges her hand with heat and punches the ice, shattering and melting it. However, taking the corrupted parts along. At that, Erelin began to heal, with veins coming out of the wounds and sewing up, leaving him as good as new.

Alpha: This energy behaves like alpha or beta radiation, we must be careful with it...
Jade: "Alpha or beta radiation"?
Alpha: Oh yeah, you're just a kid. Uh... Think of them as microscopic balls of energy. In the case of these, they use the energy of the body they are in to multiply and damage it even more, like a virus.
Jade: Oooooh, now I get it.
Thrones: I can't waste time, I have to get Jade out of here-
Jade: Watch out!

The boy notices something approaching before them, being another green beam. He jumps in the direction of the attack and blocks with mjölnir, freezing the energy after it hits the hammer.

Thrones: Damn it, the enemy must be close by now!

It creates a protective aura around the 3, making them immune to radiation. They then see a female spirit walking there, being Thaynara. Immediately, the angel leaves her with the protective aura.

Alpha: Thay! Be careful, the enemy is nearby and he has an unknown skill!... Thay?

The Valkyria's face could not be seen, but she quickly drew her spear and jumped towards the spirit, with him blocking with a hand covered in massive ice in the form of a gauntlet. Then, he sees her greenish eyes.

Alpha: God damn it... Looks like this energy is really like a zombie virus!

On the spear, several pistol shrimp appear that snap their pincers and propel the spear forward with force and break the gauntlet. Thay made an attack to skewer Alphonse again, but from the tip of the spear comes a large tree that throws him away. Lothbrok runs over to Alpha, seeing him quickly get to his feet and not being hurt, but looking in disbelief. The nordic soon understands his reaction when looking back.
           A horde of zombie spirits running towards them, starting to attack them. Jade slams down on the ground and makes a huge wall of ice, with Ofanin blocking the attacks with divine shields and dodging with his speed and teleportation.

Jade: Our allies are completely overpowered, w-what are we going to do?!
Alpha: Damn... I don't think we'll have any other choice. We're going to have to kill them while we don't have a cure.