Chapter 2:Part 2

Entering Furcas' perspective, he soon has a vision of Sabat getting close to Buer and releasing enormous pressure that throws him away. With that, the self-trajectokinetic approaches and the knight soon takes the arm of the president of Hell and throws him to the side, being hit by the pressure wave and moving away several meters. From the ceiling, Eric would emerge with his fist charged with divine flames and he punches Furcas in the face, knocking him to the ground and breaking the structure in the process, sending him several floors down. He begins to struggle to his feet until Vitmor surges up behind him through the divine flames, releasing beams of anti-magic that left the demon flat on the ground and stunned. Nuckelavee, the horse of Forcas, appears from above and lands on Hughies, impaling it sharp hooves in his arms and starting to bite his head. Even though it was a magical creature, it managed to hurt Hughie, injuring itself in the process.
Fritz starts screaming in pain, which causes Eric to quickly emerge and knee the animal in the belly, throwing him against the wall and hurting him even more. At that moment, the Infernal Knight makes his appearance behind the president of Paratina, impaling his trident on his head, spurting a lot of blood.

Vit: NO! ERIC!

Although Eric appears to be dead, we must remember that Hypereler and Vyktoria survived nuclear blasts and Hyper owes his head split in two. Therefore, Eric being much more powerful, takes the opponent's melee weapon and breaks it by squeezing it too hard. The holes are regenerated and he concentrates cosmic radiation on his fists, starting to deliver several punches in a row to the Hell Knight's torso while splitting his armor.
Meanwhile, Sabat was punching Bueritafo at a distance. He manipulated the air's trajectory to create large air waves that didn't hurt the demonic being too much. He would throw a punch charged with solar plasma, but he stops moving. Hesychia reveals herself to be behind him, causing his atoms to stop vibrating in order to freeze his core. Her body was having a hard time heating up anymore as it was taking more hits. In a moment of rage, the animalistic freak screams and releases a wave of heat that knocks them both backwards, heating them until the cold melts away. As the quiekinetic had her hands digging into the surface of Buer's body, her hands melted at that moment, with her starting to scream in desperation. Eric hears this, he stops punching Furcas with him practically unarmored. Then, in front of Hesychia, a clone of Alukaard appears, creating force fields of divine energy and healing her. However, Buer manifests a tachyon arrow and places it on the bow, shooting it at the silence handler.
The arrow goes through Hesychia's shield, clone and head, killing her instantly. Sabat is in shock, stopping to react and becoming immobile. Eric begins to manipulate the atomic structure of the ground to break it down and trap Furcas, and remake the ground from a virtually indestructible material. Newest materialize in front of Bueritafo. To bolster the ignikinetic's defense, Vit also created anti-magical force fields that gradually degrade the old man's body. Eric runs towards the Sun demon and holds his hands. The being from Hell uses its extra legs to step on Alukaard, but solid fire arms hold the paws, squeezing them until they break. Xavier arrives at the scene, seeing the fight, Sabat emotionally broken, and the corpse of Hesychia and Tetsuya. He manipulates the path controller's memories to remove his emotional upheaval and only focus on Buer, stoking his hate and adrenaline to make him stronger. The mnemokinetic starts to affect the demon's memories so that he forgets his reason for being there and his powers, but he had tremendous mental toughness. Because of this, it only leaves Bueritafo slightly confused and more vulnerable to attacks.
Sabat flies at speeds above sound towards his enemy, delivering a kick that starts to make atoms of his body disperse, wounding him more and each blow he delivered repeats the process. The hagio-pyrokinetic begins to focus divine energy on the body and deliver blows to Buer, releasing blasts of concentrated energy into him. In agonizing pain, the "goat" splits its extra leg in two and transforms them into an arm, manifesting more golden bows and gravity arrows, firing them at the ground and releasing a gravitational pressure that throws both of them against the ground and slows down time. He transforms into a microstar and flies towards Sabat, hitting him and flying at high speed while burning his body.
Nuckelavee struggles to it feet and bleeding, walking slowly towards Vitmor. The boy obviously feels it, looking back and then creates an anti-magic blade, driving it into the animal's body. It starts releasing acid from his mouth and falls on Vitmor, but does not affect him. Despite this, the acid starts corrode the ground Furcas was on and hears his partner's screams, intensifying the demonic energy in his fists and cracking the ground. Hughie is scared, but soon the prison is destroyed, and the old man's fury is visible. He jumps to the side, dodging the beam of energy he would have predicted. Then, Furcas generates a massive hammer and slams it into the ground, releasing a large shockwave that sends Hughies into the wall. The knight jumps towards the boy and swings the sledgehammer at him, which would be blocked by a force field, which cracks along with the Gallows' weapon. He continues to slash while using his magic to rebuild the hammer, but it ends up shattering completely. Therefore, the single-class demon creates gauntlets and starts punching the defense in order to break it.
Unexpectedly, the shield transforms into tentacles that hold Furcas' body and Vitmor rises and channels his opposing force to magic, creating a gigantic forearm. It lands a punch to its opponent's entire body, hurling them into their equine. This destroys some walls and Furcas had the front part of his body completely disfigured because it was almost completely disintegrated. Nuckelavee seeing his owner state, then climbs out from under him and vomits blood, concentrating his entire soul into an orb. This causes the body the demon possessed to revert to a donkey, which falls to the ground dead. The old demon catches that soul while shedding tears, so he swallows the sphere, releasing a big red light that would make Vitmor stop walking when confused by the light.
Once the light disappears, Furcas emerges from the hole with a new form.

He creates several tridents in the air that are coated in acid, firing them at Hughie

He creates several tridents in the air that are coated in acid, firing them at Hughie. Fritz creates shields, but they break fairly easily, breaking tridents as well. This forces Vitmor to hide in the rubble, but the centaur appears in front of him quickly and he stomps the ground with his paws, releasing a shock wave that sends him flying upward. Eric arrives behind Buer, holding him in his hand and then absorbing his heat quickly. He converts the energy into healing for Sabat, causing him to heal quickly. At that moment, a telepathic link is made between Bueritafo and Forcas.

Buer:( Furcas, run away now. We won't be able to stop them.)
Furcas:( Don't say that, I just merged with Nuckelavee and you say that?!)
Buer:( Eric managed to even with Josephias, we underestimated them. But you still have a chance to survive. I'm going to use the supernova, go away!)
Furcas:( No Buer, don't do that!)
Buer:( Go now! I'm already dying to talk to you, at least listen to me!)
Furcas: ( Huh... O-Okay.)

As Eric and Sabat beat up the demonic president, his eyes soon glow yellow. It begins to levitate and then its solar physiology is undone, with its body reverting to the baby goat, which falls to the ground dead. The small star orb, containing Bueritafo's soul, cracks and then releases a massive explosion of nuclear proportions, with Eric quickly teleporting Sabat and Xavier away and Alukaard shielding himself with a force field and flying away. Vitmor, who was lying on the ground, soon goes flying again, going to the heights and without getting hurt. Some time later, there would be a colossal hole in the desert, with Vitmor coming out of the clouds and landing safely next to the crater.

Vit: Please, Jesus, make them okay-
Eric: I'm here.
Vit: Ah, you scared me! Where are the others?
Eric: The two were sent to Paratina, the others...

Eric looks down, sketching anguish and straining his fists.

Vit: No... How... How did that happen?
Eric: We separated, this shouldn't have happened... Buer was right, "it was a mistake you guys were here". I should have come alone...
Vit: Hey, don't say that! And if you died, who would lead us?!
Eric: I was able to go head-to-head with Yosef, who was just as strong as these two together. You just came to reinforce this...
Vit: And my power is literally poison to them, I'm just as essential as you are!
Eric: ...We've already managed to replicate your anti-magic...
Vit: Are you calling me useless then?!

Eric is silent for a few seconds, until he starts to shed tears.

Eric: I just wanted our mission to work out almost perfectly... My mission to take Hypereler out of power never brought the death of my comrades and all this time of peace... Why?!
Vit: Eric, they're demons, not humans. They are far beyond our comprehension. This is a war.
Eric: You know what?... That's enough, I'll take care of it. So I don't risk your life.
Vit: No, Eric, wait!-

Vitmor was teleported to the government headquarters of Paratina, being next to Sabat who was kneeling on the floor while crying and the mnemokinetic who was looking at the wall and reflecting on the death of his colleagues. Eric then boiled his tears, looking seriously at the horizon.

Eric: Just find the presidents localization is not enough... But I already know what to do.