Chapter 1:Part 2

During the night of Paratina, a van parks on front of an abandoned house, with people with clothes that cover them entirely with a coffin levitating next to them. They enter the house, placing the coffin on the floor. The group sets candles and they light up out of nowhere, draw satanic symbols on the ground around them, and open the coffin, revealing the body of a woman. A man approached there and he removes his glove, showing that he is white.
He cuts his palm with a black blade that emerged from his other hand without showing any pain. He places his hand on the girl's abdomen and then makes a black and red energy start to come out of the wound and cover the body with several bands. The woman wakes up in despair and her eye starts to get red and full of veins and her body starts to bubble and get grotesque. Then a big yellow light starts emanating from that person's body and then having their flesh pulverized, reaching the ceiling and then taking shape.

The inverted cross starts to turn greenish and then from its tips comes the body of a demon

?: Son of the lord of Hell, awake from your sleep! Josephias, the demigod of the Sun!

Then, the demonic creature materializes on the ground with the Black Sun symbol on the ground, with Joseph being naked and with some green embers on his body. He starts laughing and then creates clothes on his body, with him flying away and breaking the wall.

?: Welcome to Earth again, my son.

The day after Yosef's attack on Paratina, Eric was astrally projecting in Heaven, facing Jesus and talking to him in a Cafe.

Eric: Jesus, I need you to tell me more what you know about this Josephias

Jesus: Well, it all starts from the day that Lucifer tried to reconcile with God, saying that he was sorry for everything he did and that he would live normally on Earth. God made a test for him, if he passed, he would be forgiven. Satan had to reincarnate in the worst life that ever existed on Earth, being the human being who suffered the most in all of existence. But even so, he kept standing and managed to live until the end. With that, Morningstar was able to live like humans on Earth. Shortly thereafter, my father put me in charge of the Milky Way and the seraphim in charge of other galaxies, with him splitting into millions of souls and reincarnating into about 26% of the population. He wanted to live together with his best creation, so he is in many corners of the world.
This resulted in an incarnation of Adonai and the fallen angel eventually meeting and they had a son... Josephias. His spiritual instability was so dangerous that he had to be sealed away in the confines of Hell. Apparently, he was freed by someone. I suspect it's Lucifer, because esoteric powers are impossible for kinesmen, only someone with demonic magic could get him out of there...
Eric: I see... But don't you have the power to find him? Not even I could perceive the Devil's presence anywhere.
Jesus: It turns out that demonic energy is something foreign even to us divine beings. When my father cast the rebel angels to what would later be Hell, he had no idea what he was doing. The dimension he made was too unstable and created mutations in the angels, making them turn into demons and have access to magic. This magic and demonic energy manage to hide from us divine beings, so we never found them.
Eric: Shit...
Jesus: I would recommend you do an investigation all over the globe, that should increase the chances of finding him. I will try my best to help by sending my angels to Earth. Even calling the seraphim for help.
Eric: Thank you very much, Yeshua.