Chapter 3:Part 6

A demon with miniguns on his forearms was strafing spirits and seraphs that were in its field of vision, contorting his body to rotate 180⁰. Some spirits manage to get close, but lesser demons would be summoned near that one and they would have the same soldier's clothes as the greater demon, killing most of them. He takes the ones that survived, leaving the spirits paralyzed and making them fall to the ground. Maro was watching from behind a rock, with Julie next to him.

Maro: I guess I should wait for someone like him to show up... After all, we're fighting beings from Hell.

 After all, we're fighting beings from Hell

Julie: Adolf Hitler... It's going to be fun pummeling that son of a bitch...

Maro: As far as we've seen, he manifests guns, summons demons, and can make people immobile by coming into contact with them... I think we can stop him, Julie.

Julie: Yeah, let's go.

          From behind the rock, a huge metal humanoid appears, which logically draws the attention of Hitler and the others nearby. The former führer sends his demons against the humanoid and they begin to break it down little by little. Maro soon appears behind the german and kicks him in the back, throwing him against the mecha and causing both to be thrown away. Such a metal construction melts and then immobilizes the demons. Wakening started to run around them and then generate a large tornado that ended up pulling other demons close by. Julie spawned several cannons through that tornado, firing the projectiles that manage to make their way even in the wind. The metal trapping the demons quickly coalesces with the gunfire which then melts and explodes on them.
          Hitler comes out of that rubble, destroying the cannons with his shots charged with demonic energy. However, his minigun became rusty and began to enter his body, destroying his arm. He rips off his own arm and immediately regenerates it, giving a seismic clap that undoes the tornado and throws Wingdings at Juliana, knocking them both back. The anti-semite runs towards the two and then creates airplane wings and turbines in his body, flying towards the two. As soon as they both get up, Elrobin tries to manipulate the generated mechanical parts, but the demon man immediately undoes them and kicks with two legs, hitting Julie, but Maro manages to hold the leg directed at him. Iconlast generated helicopter blades in its belly, making it fly and slow down. The propellers go to her back and she goes towards Adolf. Maro starts to spin and throws the nazi at Julie, with him shooting several demons like missiles in the direction of Maro, who starts to jump between them and dodge. One of them grabs him and then explodes, throwing Maro in the air, with the other demons chasing after him. Hitler prepares a punch while charging hellish energy in his fist, while Julie generates metal through her fist, generating several missiles in it. Both throw the punches, with Adolf's generating a bigger explosion because his hand has several micro-explosives with condensed power. The ferrokinetic falls rolling to the ground, with Hitler landing on top of her and catching her by the neck, lifting her. He then uses his psychic power, causing Julie's eyes to turn white and she faints.
          Juliana starts to wake up, seeing several people sitting there. She notices that she is on a freight train, as well as wearing different clothes.

Julie: Huh? Where am I? Hey, what place is this?

People look at her, look at each other, but they couldn't understand what she was saying.

Julie: Hi? Somebody?

A few minutes pass, and then the train stops, the doors opening. She sees nazi soldiers, with Julie getting scared and trying to use her metallokinesis, but nothing happens.

Julie:(W-What?...)

Passengers start to leave.

Julie:( Why there are nazis here?... I should be in the Holy War. This must have been Hitler's thing, but what did he do? Time travel? No... If they had that, they wouldn't have to come up with all that a plan to destroy humanity. A mental prison? Could be, but I have no idea how to get out, killing myself might actually kill me instead of freeing me... What do I do?)

Juliana gets out of the train, with a general pointing people to go two lines.

General: You... On second thought, go to the right.

Julie:( What are these lines for anyway? Damn... I don't remember much from history class, but being here is a very bad sign.)

The right row is forwarded to the concentration camp, where everyone would unload their bags, check their mouths and cut their hair.

General: Hold on, leave she whole.

The men who performed the procedure just accepted it, letting her pass. Elrobin would wear the uniform, not having a place of his own to change. A man then spanks her ass.

Julie: Hey!

Nazi: Silence, proceed.

Iconlast got angry, but tried not to release that anger. She walked out wearing the uniform, with her walking through the concentration camp. There, she saw malnourished people passing by, with some fainting and others dying right there. She was scared walking to her workplace on an extremely sunny day. The kineswoman stayed there, working as she sweated like a pig and became exhausted. After a few hours, she went to eat, having the feeling that she was being watched.
          It was time to sleep, where she headed to the dorm and lay down on that kind of bunk bed. A few minutes passed and she heard the sound of liquid dripping, feeling an unpleasant smell. It was clear that it was urine. Right then, she heard someone vomit. Julie was very uncomfortable with that, she couldn't stand being there anymore. Then, she heard footsteps approaching her bunk.

?: Ugh, gross. You guys are rats. I hope it wasn't you, princess. Come on, get up.

Elrobin would leave there, following that man. She realizes it was the general, who would have taken her to an empty room. The woman is thrown against the wall, being held tightly as her clothes are forcibly removed.

Julie: No, stop it! You can't do it with me! STOP IT! STOP IIIIIIIT-

Suddenly, the ferrokinetic awakens, Maro was cracked and demons in front of her, with Hitler there.

Hitler: Damn it, she woke up... At least I managed to do enough mental damage.

Julie: You... You bastard...

The officer clenches her fist tightly, getting to her feet as tears still fall from her eyes.

Julie: I'll make you pay. You will suffer A LOT.

          Her arms start to shake as the veins come out, a colossal metal pillar comes out of the ground and throws Adolf into the air, with several saws starting to cut his body. Several demons begin to come out of the pillar, breaking it. The former führer charges his hands with demonic energy and delivers a double punch to the structure, exploding it. Juliana begins to feel the metal on the ground, starting to dominate it and so an earthquake begins, with several metallic arms coming out of the ground and going to Hitler. He tries to avoid them with melee attacks and his technological mimicry, but there are too many arms and he was pulled at high speed. The demon slams into the ground hard, but then begins to fall into the ground through the cracks in the ground.

Julie: Maro, throw him to Earth's core!

Wakening then starts to run at high speed, after a few seconds he makes a jump that makes him almost leave the atmosphere. There, he activates the Speed Of Light, glowing brightly. The osseus mortuis then flew towards the ground in the blink of an eye, delivering a kick against the Nazi and throwing it against the earth's core, crossing the part of planet Earth and then leaving the ground next to Julie. With the severe damage and the temperature of the place, the enemy ends up disintegrated.