Chapter 3:Part 3

Arthur and Julie were together fighting the demons, with them killing most. Suddenly, a demonic bighorn sheep comes running at high speed, which headbutts Juliana with its horns that throws her away. Art quickly spawns a tentacle of shadows that goes towards his wife, but a hand grabs the tentacle. It was a minotaur demon that begins to spin the construct and then slams it to the ground, with the infernal being generating claws of demonic energy. He would nimbly execute a blow to the back of his head, but he would freeze for unknown reason. Arthur looks at him confused, until he realizes he's started to shake. Its eyes and mouth explode with flowers and rose petals, with its body releasing several vines.

Art: Wait... That's...

The umbrakinetic gets up and then looks away, seeing several roots sticking out of the ground and spawning a large tree that was shooting wooden needles at the demons and then exploding them from within. Above the foliage, a woman was visible.

 Above the foliage, a woman was visible

Bia: Did you miss me?

Art: Bia!

           Arthur created a portal in front of her and left there, hugging his sister and she reciprocated.

Art: Ah... I've been missing you so much, although this isn't a good reunion time.

Bia: Yeah.

Art: We need to go help Julie, she's been thrown to another side-

His sentence is interrupted as the tree trembles, then it's pulled against the ground with rapid force, causing the two of them to fall to the ground. They start to get up and then they see an unwanted figure.

Bia: N-No...

Hype: Hi Biestte, Arthur

Hype: Hi Biestte, Arthur. It's been a while since we've seen each other.

Bia: YOU BASTARD!

The botanist's arm is covered with several wooden roots, forming a giant gauntlet. At her elbow, it spawned several enhanced dynamite tree fruits, creating focused explosions that cause her arm to propel herself towards Hypereler. However, a barrier of greenish light blocks the attack, incinerating the wood. Art quickly puts out the fire with his shadows, but the woody gauntlet was already undone.