Chapter 2:Part 1

Witch Hunt

All world powers would receive protection from Paratina technology using divine energy from Eric and Jade. These technologies would range from force fields at locations, as well as nanomachines that would create shields. In addition, construction crews were being hired for possible destruction and also various investigation groups to find satanist bases or satanist people.
Meanwhile, Vyktoria was training Vitmor to learn how to use his anti-magic in other ways. Like telekinesis, flight, buildings and solidification. Vyk would pit Hughie and Jade against each other, with the intention of making Fritz able to deal with non-demonic enemies, but someone on his level.

Vit: Wait, this little boy is on my level?!
Vyk: Possibly. He has divine powers, but he is still a child. Not to mention he's from the Viking Age, he must have more combat experience.
Jade: Can I use mjönir?
Vyk: Yes.
Vit: Oh, come on?! I'm not going to use anything?!
Vyk: Relax, if I see things are unfair, I'll take it from him and it's not like you guys are going to get really hurt. Any hint of great damage I just stop the attack.
Vit: Hmpf, okay. Let's go, kiddo.

Both are in a fighting stance, with Lothbrok gripping his sledgehammer tightly. They stare at each other for a few seconds, until the norse runs towards the teenager and tries to hit him in the ribs with his weapon, surrounding her with cold air. Vitmor manipulates the ground to propel him to the right and thus dodges the blow, shooting an anti-magic beam into Jade's eyes to momentarily blind him. The boy slams the mjönir to the ground and is thrown upwards, creating a shock wave that freezes the ground and still pushes Vit back. In the air, the hagio-cryokinetic begins to spin vertically and concentrates cold energy in his body. The ice manipulator then launches itself towards the anti-magic user with an energy propulsion behind its body.
Fritz jumps up and starts flying, dodging and then creates big black arms and grabs Jade, then manages to stop him from spinning. Lothbrok makes his pupils glow cyan, then he starts releasing a cold vapor from his breath and the ground starts to freeze. Despite this, the anti-magic arms remain intact.

Jade: Huh?!
Vit: Heh!

He lifts the energy limbs, slamming them to the ground with force. This causes a small crater, so he starts throwing several punches there. The little boy tried to block with ice shields, but they cracked easily. Suddenly, Hughie's chin is hit by the mjölnir that would have flown at him. Vitmor falls to the ground unconscious and the anti-magic arms are undone, so the nordic climbs out of the hole and grabs the sledgehammer that levitates into his hand.

Vyk: I think that was to be expected.

Training continues until the anti-mage reaches his maximum stats, as they don't know exactly how to increase the full potential of their anti-magic. With that, Vyktoria takes him to Valhalla to go beyond the limits. Meanwhile, satanists infiltrate governments and sabotage divine energy-based systems so that they could not find it.
After Vitmor's training, they use him as a source of anti-magic to use in armor and security systems, which would also come to be harmed by satanists. As this energy is corrosive to them, the followers of Satan only managed to weaken the systems, not leaving them completely flawed.