Chapter 6

(Next day)

"Morning Goode." She called out with a smirk.

"Taking an early morning stroll?" She questioned stopping him in his track.

Artemis quirked an eyebrow as he remained silent, watching as Nick looked like he had been caught doing something he wasn't suppose to be doing.

Artemis watched, pretending to play dumb but knew the dark aura surrounding him had grown stronger now. "Everything okay?" She asked, smiling.

"Yeah, sorry. Guess I might be still tired." He said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Really." Artemis stared knowing he was lying. "Well, I gotta go. I'll let you go back to whatever your doing." Walking away knowing he was watching her cautiously, before shaking his head and moved on.

____________

As Artemis came closer to her cabin she noticed Ziggy waiting impatient infront of the cabin worried.

"Did you leave the cabin door open?" Asked Ziggy when she noticed Artemis coming towards her.

"Nope, haven't been back in a hour. I went walking." Replied Artemis as she stared at the cabin door. She didn't feel anything bad or someone in there.

"I thought I locked it behind me. I swear I was only gone for a minute." Said Ziggy, following after Artemis.

Peering her head inside, Artemis found that everything wasn't out of place and was the way they had left it. The cabin was untouched.

"Check your things." She said as she made her way to her side of the cabin. Whoever was in the cabin was looking for something but why no mess, unless they knew what they were looking for.

"Maybe I scared them off?" Muttered Ziggy as she continued to look. "No...No, no, no, no." Ziggy said repeatedly in distress, as she realized what was missing.

"What's wrong?" Artemis asked.

"I had money in case of an emergency or something, its gone now." Said Ziggy now frustrated as she began to think of who would do this.

"Shelia."

_____________

"Find the money." Mumbled Ziggy as they stood infront of Shelia's cabin in determination. Both had agreed Artemis was to keep watch since Ziggy knew Shelia's scheme better and where she may have hid her things.

'Jealously is an ugly emotion Shelia.' thought Artemis amused by the girl's anger. 'I'm starting to guess she may have a want for Ziggy's attention.'

The crumpled dollars wasn't that hard to find as it sat on a Sunnyvalers bed, out in the open.

Quickly grabbing the money, Ziggy walked back outside. "All of this for what?" She asked.

"HEY!" shouted a familar voice.

Ziggy groaned, "Run." Pulling Artemis by her arm, they quickly ran towards the woods as the sunnyvale campers followed behind them.

"We've got to split up." Shouted Ziggy, as they came to a stop behind a tree.

Artemis nodded, "Give me the money they already know you took it and will most definitely come after you."

Ziggy grimaced knowing it was likely true and quickly handed her the money. From afar the shouting noises got closer.

"Go!" Shouted Ziggy, as they split into different directions.