Chapter 5

The cafeteria was filled with kids and teenagers talking and eating. Artemis's thoughts stirred about the demons from last.

"Hey, Artemis." Said Ziggy. Artemis snapped out of thoughts and turned her attention to a concerned Ziggy. "You okay" she said, worried.

Artemis smiled, "Yeah, just fine." Pushing her thoughts to the back, "So what were we talking about." She asked.

"Well we have a game of tag later after breakfast, which we get to beat those shitty sunnysiders," said a charged up Ziggy, "also we have a beach party later along with the other camp."

Artemis nodded, dazed, "Wait, we have another camp."

"Yep." nodded Ziggy, her red curls boucing along her face as she smiled. "It's another camp that's nearby but on the other side of the lake." Said Alice.

Both girls turned their attention towards her. "The party is gonna be wild. So... you gonna be there?" Said Alice, smiling.

Artemis was about to decline but was interrupted by Ziggy nodding, already answering for her. Artemis groaned, she wanted to find out about the demons that attacked her and the other aura she had felt. She had concluded that a noble demon was able summon the minions to do their work but she needed to find the human contractor first.

Nearby a certain boy heard Ziggy's answer, and responded he would be there too to his friends.

As Artemis was lost in her thoughts, Ziggy happily exclaimed, "Are you participating in the tag game against the sunnysiders." She said to Alice.

The tag game was the first activity on the list that all campers had to participate in. Artemis was thinking of skipping out when the game started and maybe wait until the game finished. She simply nodded towards Ziggy who begun to revise her plans in her head for revenge against Shelia.

_________________
(Game ends)

Artemis sat on her bed, waiting for Ziggy to show up. They game was finished after an hour of playing, and now it was 11pm, the beach party was beginning and many people were already going to the lake.

Hearing the door open, "Hey." Said Artemis as she looked at a smiling giddy Ziggy.

"We won!!" She exclaimed happily, cheeks red from running around. Ziggy danced happily in her spot as she moved around her side picking things up for the party.

Artemis hummed, closing her eyes waiting for Ziggy to change as she chanted happily. "Ok, I'm ready." Said Ziggy, looking at a mirror to tie up her hair. Opening her eyes, Artemis eyebrow rose as she saw Ziggy wearing a pink swimsuit with characters that looked to be for small kids.

"Ziggy, your wearing a kid's swimsuit." Stated Artemis, tiredly.

"No, it's my old swimsuit. It's the only thing I had that fit. I couldn't get a new one.!!" She exclaimed raising her arms, gesturing towards herself. Ziggy move around, packing her bag for the party.

"No." Said Artemis in a final tone, as she went towards her bags, finding the piece she threw the swimsuit at Ziggy head who immediately dropped onto the bed before looking at it.

"Wear this, I got an extra, incase something happened." Stated Artemis as she crossed her arms, staring at Ziggy to follow her command.

"But-"

"No but's, wear it or do you want to be seen as a kid who'll hasn't grown and be teased about how childish you are due to what your are wearing. Anyways Shelia will definitely bully you about it considering she has more to flaunt. You need to show her you are better than her in every way. So... change." Said Artemis, as she moved to grab her bag and wait outside on the porch.