Chapter 2

"Here we are, cabin 5." Said Ziggy as she opened the door.

Artemis stepped in and looked around before sitting on a bed away from the window. "Cozy, you haven't finished packing?" She asked as she eyed Ziggy's things on the floor and her claimed bed.

"Yep, my sister dragged me out to keep an eye on me but since you got my cabin too, I used you as an excuse to get away." Ziggy said laying across her bed.

"Family problems." Artemis stated, as she began to unpack her things.

"Yep." Ziggy said softly as she stared at the ceiling.

As time passed, the girls finished packing and got to know each other. Artemis sat on her bed watching Ziggy with a smile as she ranted about this Shelia and her goonies bullying her.

'Well that won't do.' Thought Artemis. Ziggy was an interesting person, she could see that fire burn passionately in her eyes, and it would be a waste for it to sizzle out.

Artemis's eyes held amusement as she listened, it seemed she didn't have to slowly get information out as Ziggy would rant about her stress about the whole place, and she agreed this place was full of shit.

"Well then, what are you going to do." Asked Artemis as she watch Ziggy stop and tilt her head questioning her.

"Revenge is best served when you want to get even." Stated Artemis as she watch Ziggy stared at her for a moment and smile. "Oh, we are going to be best friends Artemis. I know it!!" Exclaimed Ziggy as she began explaining her plan for the summer camp.

Artemis listened boredly but put a few inputs for Ziggy to make the prank better, after all who cares if this Shelia got hurt or killed, it was entertainment to her at least then the horny mortals.

Rethinking that thought, her eyes turned to Ziggy, Artemis remembered that Ziggy never falled for the allure that was always present, that attracted attention to her. Testing a theory, "Ziggy, what is it that you truly desire?" She said smirking seductively.

Ziggy froze and relax as if in a trance as she started to answer, "I-I wished...." a second later Ziggy closed her eyes and shook her head to rid of the sudden dizziness. "Sorry what did you say?" She asked.

Artemis's eyes conveyed a shocked look at the girl before her as she waved off her question. Smiling innocently she told Ziggy another question about the place as a distraction.

'Well this is amusing, father would want to hear about this.'