Chapter 1

"I get high and I like to get low~" she sang along as she drove down the road. She drove a black 1962 Chevrolet Corvette C1 fast as her hair flew backwards from the wind.

Artemis Morningstar, daughter of Lucifer Morningstar was the only daughter of the devil, the King of Hell. She had black hair, tan skin and a perfect body which was framed by black shorts and a tight crop top with black short heeled boots. She was a girl that many would drool over and people would get jealous of.

Artemis was driving to camp nightwing for a mission from her father to figure out what the hell was a demon doing in one place for so long and not stuck in hell because they would've been hunted by now. At first she didn't want to leave the city but maize had intrigued her with tales of the town curse and besides her dad said she could have her fun.

Thinking of the chaos and pleasures she may cause, Artemis licked her lips in delight at the thought as her eyes glowed a crimson. Slowing down she turned into the next road where some car where dropping of their kids.

_____________

Ziggy was watching her sister at she talked to Tommy, bored out of her mind because she was dragged here despite having started packing her thing in the cabin.

Nothing interesting happened in her life if you counted shelia and her goonies or her sister. Staring off into space she sighed before hearing loud music coming her way, she looked up.

"-three, they gonna run back to me
Climbing over mountains and sailing over seas"

A black car drove up into a parking lot as everyone stared in awe at the car. Ziggy's interest was peeked as she saw a girl with black her with sunglass on her face, with a lollipop in her mouth. Her guess was that she was a rich preppy stuck up girl, but what kind of girl would come to the horrible town.

Another person's interest was peeked as well, as he stared at the girl.

"One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave-"

Artemis turned her car off before stepping out of her car. Whistles were called towards her and innuedos from older boys as parents were either embarressd by them or they were staring at her too.

Going to the back Artemis went to get her suit caze and bag. Closing the trunk and locking the door, she ignored the boys calls and walked to one of the counsellors holding the keys or papers.

Stopping to stand infront of a blonde boy she took of her glasses to show dark amber eyes. "Hi, Artemis Morningstar." She said as she took out her lollipop out and smirked at the star struck male.

"Oh ah, K-kurt." he stuttered, "Are you looking for your cabin?".

"Yep." Artemis said amused as she popped her lollipop back in her mouth as she watch him search for her name and cabin.

"Hi." Said a boy, her attention turned to the boy who had dared stepped up to talk to her. What she got, peaked her interest as a dark feeling came from him, darker than the other children that surround her. But that was not all as she took in the sight of him at his muscles that showed in his tight shirt that clinged to the right places.

"I'm Nick Goode." He said holding out his hand with a smile. But Artemis could feel his stares towards her body and felt how it lingered in some places. Artemis introduced herself and smirked as she decided to tease him by sucking the lollipop and licking it slowly. What she got was the result exactly as he seemed to stare at her lips.

"Cabin 5, you um are with ziggy." Kurt said as he fumbled with his papers. Ziggy stared eyes wide when she heard her name, calming down she walked towards the staring duo.

"Hi, I'm Ziggy, the one your sharing a cabin with." She said with a lazy smile. "Pleasure," said Artemis, "let's make the best of camp, Ziggy."

Ziggy stood shock before relaxing and smiled. "I think we're going to be best friends, come on I'll lead the way."

Walking towards the cabin, Artemis could feel the stares from other people behing her back and that included one particular boy who had a darker aura than the rest.