Chapter fifteen

21st February 2006

"Thank you, guys! Bye bye~" You waved at Mucho and Sanzu as they drove off in their car. Apparently, they were sent to come get you, you and your brother and drop you off at the Tenjiku hideout.

Tetta was quick to enter the abandoned building followed by you. "I wondered why we got called here... Do you have an idea, Tet?" The younger Kisaki hummed and nodded. "Yeah, I know why I'm here. What I don't know though, is why he wanted you to be here too."

Izana, Kakucho and Hanma looked at the two of you. The leader of the gang smiled brightly and approached you. "Ridor!" Your brother frowned. Why was he calling you by your name? He should be calling you Kisaki, not Ridor. "I'm glad you came, not like you had a choice anyway!" He put his arm around your shoulders and directed you towards Kakucho.

You were uncomfortable, you didn't want Izana to touch you or call you by your name. You hummed and looked at your brother. Izana noticed that you were avoiding his gaze and grinned. He pushed your head by pushing your cheek and made you look at the younger boy. "I want you to join Tenjiku."

Hanma looked at Tetta then you. You guys had the same reaction at the same time, you both flinched and frowned. Tetta approached you and pulled you out of Izana's grip. "No. Say no, Ridor." You agreed with your brother and looked Izana in the eyes. Your mouth opened but immediately closed when you saw his big bright purple eyes menacingly glaring at you. You lowered your head and stuttered. You didn't understand why you felt so intimidated in that moment but there was one thing you knew for sure, you almost cried.

You mumbled and munched on your words. Izana frowned and moved his ear closer to your mouth. "I can't hear you, repeat!" You were about to agree to join his gang when Tetta pulled you away, again. "Sorry, Izana, but my sister can't join the gang. She's too nice to even-" "It wasn't a question, Ridor will join Tenjiku... I want her to join."

You pouted and looked at Kakucho. The noirette looked away. Izana pushed you closer to Kakucho and clapped his hand. "Okay! Since there are no objections, Ridor will join the gang! Here~" Kakucho handed you a Tenjiku uniform. It was red and black, one of the worst color combos ever, in your opinion.

You groaned and raised an eyebrow. Hanma chuckled, he already knew what you were gonna say; "Isn't there, like, another color?" Izana frowned. "Do you think this is some kind of shopping session where you get to choose the color of your dress, bitch?" You froze, not knowing what to answer. Hanma laughed, only to be shushed down by Tetta's sharp glare.

Izana's frown turned into a bright smile. "I'm just kidding! Sorry, princess, but there are no other colors. Now why don't you go sit next to Kakucho?" You shook your head and held your brother's hand. "I-" "Next to Kakucho." You swallowed your spit and awkwardly sat next to the noirette. "...Hey-" "Silence, I'm going to speak." Hanma and Tetta looked at each other, worried.

Tetta knew you like he knew his own bedroom and right now he could feel you were very uncomfortable. He never really saw you intimidated before so he was very surprised when you didn't break the boy's arm when he insulted you. Your younger brother just hoped it wouldn't always be like that.

Hanma saw your worried face and didn't even think of chuckling once. He was curious as to why Izana wanted you to be in the gang.

Izana smiled, looking at your worried eyes. He wanted to know why the Haitani and Shion were so attracted by you. You had nothing special and to him, you dressed like a prostitute.

Tetta cleared his throat and leaned forward. "I want to kill Emma. Tomorrow, we're gonna fight. If we want Mikey to be vulnerable- or better- not even present, we should kill his sister." Izana hummed, agreed, nodded, he did all the small actions that screamed 'yes, let's do that.' He chuckled and looked at you. "Good, great idea! Ridor, you'll kill Emma!" Hanma stood up. "I can take care of Emma. Ridor is busy tomorrow. Right, Ridie?~"