Chapter fourteen

19th February 2006

You didn't know why you agreed to follow Hanma, but you did.

The two of you sat on a pile of boxes in the Tenjiku hideout. You were frowning, or pouting depending on who you asked. Hanma noticed your annoyed face and nudged your arm. "Ya okay?" You were knocked back to reality and flinched. You looked at the male with big, confused eyes. "Mh? Yeah... Just thinking about Tetta... I feel like something is wrong."

Shuji stared at you with a poker face before scoffing and leaning forward. "I'm not gonna lie, I feel nervous too. Dunno why... But it's gonna be fun so let's ignore the gut feeling~" Hanma stood up and you stared at his expanded hand. "Come on, come with me. We gotta pick Tetta up~"  

Takemichi watched in horror as Tetta approached him. The blond was confused, he had called you multiple times and sent you loads of texts but you never answered back. The only time you did was when he asked if your brother moved on from his criminal life. You answered him yes so why was your brother standing right in front of him, in a Tenjiku uniform?

The two boys both looked behind Tetta when they heard insults directed towards women.

You groaned and whined as you tried to convince the gang members you had all the rights to stay here. "What the fuck? Don't touch me, rat!" You jumped off of your bike and punched the Tenjiku member who grabbed your arm. "Ah! You bitch-" You slapped his mouth and pushed him to the ground. "Language." You were about to strangle him when your brother intervened.

Tetta knew you, you were going to strangle the male and put him in a joint lock to break his arm. He saw that combo way too many times to not recognize it amongst your many fighting techniques.

Your eyes twinkled when you saw your brother. "Ahah, sweetie! Let's go. Mochi said he would take care of him, he's already here!"

Hanma started his engine while you gave a helmet to your brother. Takemichi looked at you, worried. "Ridor-" "Being this bloody is not hot, Michi! Put some ice on your face." You waved at the young boy and drove away.

🫧💐🫧💐🫧💐🫧💐

20th February 2018

Takemichi leaped back to the present and asked Naoto for informations about you or your brother: You were still alive and well. You had a husband and worked as a housewife. Your sibling on the other hand, was dead. You organized the funeral and the police couldn't even ask you questions about your brother without you crying a whole river. After a while, they concluded that you didn't know anything about Toman and wasn't associated with them, so they left you alone.

The noirette wandered in Shibuya, thinking about the Black Dragon before stopping in front of that church. He stepped inside and thought about his actions.

He didn't understand, he stopped Yuzuha from killing Taiju, Kisaki was fired from Toman and the Black Dragon were under his division. Takemichi groaned before loudly speaking to himself in the empty church.

"Please, be quiet." The noirette flinched and excused himself. "He's been dragging me here everyday since Hakkai died." "Wonder if he's still a puss in Heaven... Amen." Takemichi's mouth was agape. He recognized the two voices, he watched as you and Taiju both stood up, towering over the black haired male.

You smiled and waved at him. "Hello, Michi! It's been a while." You hugged him and petted his shoulder. Taiju grinned. "Everyone died... But Ridor and you are still alive." You nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, it's weird. No one from the old Toman are in the new Toman now."

Takemichi gasped. You were in Toman? Didn't Naoto say you were a housewife? "Kisaki, you're in Toman?" You hummed and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I've been in Toman. I'm a surgeon too. Only for them though, illegally since I don't have a diploma..."  You scratched your eyebrow and Taiju caught a glimpse of a shiny diamond ring. Your friend laughed and you looked at him, confused. "You didn't tell me you were married." You stuttered and blushed. "Remember Shion? He's one of my colleagues and I couldn't resist when he asked for my hand." The noirette was confused, how could all the infos Naoto provided him be fake? You were in a gang, and you were a surgeon, illegally but still..