Chapter two

26th October 2005

You didn't do much today. You teased your brother, called your friends, took your dogs out for a walk and that was all. You also fell down the stairs but yeah.

In the past few days, Tetta kept telling you about a new ally that you should meet. All you knew about your future friend was that his name was Hanma, Hanma Shuji.

Apparently, people called him "The Reaper". It was pretty obvious why, but you were not scared to meet the new face. Just very curious and excited. When you asked Tetta about your meeting with Hanma, he ignored your question and told you to get ready.

"We have a meeting tonight. It's an important one; it's about the Valhalla fight. You wanna know more about Hanma, right?" You nodded and your brother took the keys of your motorbike. "Well, come to the meeting and you'll see him. Also, you won't fight in Valhalla. If you want to watch, you can, but no fighting."

You gave him a thumbs up and let yourself fall on your bed "What should I wear~ Blue or black?" Tetta shrugged and left your room. "Please be quick, I absolutely can't miss this meeting." You hummed and got up. "Yeah, I'll be downstairs in ten minutes!"

🫧💐🫧💐🫧💐🫧💐

"THE LAST ASSEMBLY BEFORE THE VALHALLA FIGHT STARTS NOW!"

You were at the very back, sitting on the stairs leading to the shrine. You really weren't interested in this meeting, you were just here because your brother needed a ride. You were just waiting for the meeting to be over when some low ranked member tried to get you to leave.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" You turned around and saw a boy, pretty sure he was younger than you. "Don't you know this is a gang meeting? Get lost!"

You frowned and got up, completely towering over the poor little boy. "Is that a way to talk to your upperclassmen? Were you there or have you forgotten the last meeting? I'm the third division captain's sibling, I have the right to be here!" You crossed your arms over your chest and pouted.

The kid immediately apologized and bowed to you. You told him that it was okay and asked him to stop bowing. He looked at you and nodded before turning around and going back to his original spot.

After some time, you heard yelling and cheers that made you flinched. You looked at Tetta who was himself in his little world, you could see how excited he looked.

At the end of the meeting, Mikey asked the division captains and vice captains to stay here for a little longer. You didn't know why, you didn't listen. You just followed your brother wherever he went.

"So everyone, as you all know, we have a new important member in our gang and I thought that it would be great if we can all get to know him better." The others looked at your brother and then you. They looked at you longer than they looked at Tetta. Of course, you didn't notice that and stayed quiet.

You gasped when you felt your brother nudging you a little hard. He gave you a serious look, telling you to do something. You didn't understand at first but after racking your brain a little bit, you noticed that nobody knew who you were. Your expression lightened as you stepped further to introduce yourself.

"Hello everyone~ My name is Ridor. I'm seventeen. Nice to meet you all and, uhm... I hope we can all get along." You smiled

'Well that was embarrassing.' You thought to yourself. Introductions were always so awkward.

"Well aren't you a pretty street lamp!" You took a look to your right and saw a guy with a peach color afro and a big smile on his face. Your gray eyes became all shiny and you complimented his pretty hair "I love your hair! It's so pretty, love the color!" You smiled back at him. "You're tall." The one who said that had blue hair and a very angry look on his face. " 'm Angry. And this is Smiley, my twin brother."