Chapter six

Today was a good day to hang out with your brother. You met up in a big commercial center because you wanted to go shopping for jewels and clothes. Even if today was supposed to be a gang related stuff free day, the gangster still decided to talk about future goals and plans for his gang.

You sighed and opened the curtains of the fitting room. "Tet, shush! It's supposed to be a date between siblings! We're supposed to buy cute clothes and go eat." Tetta frowned and closed the curtains. "You ate three bowls of pasta. No need to eat more today. And hurry up and keep changing, I want to go home already."

You hummed while staring at yourself in the mirror. "I look so good!" Your brother almost scarred his face with his nails, the amount of times you made him scratch his face with annoyance today must be a record.

You stepped out of the fitting room with one skirt in each hand. "Do I take this one..." you lifted your right hand to show a jean bodycon skirt. "...Or this one?." you lifted your left hand, the one holding the same coloured skirt.

Tetta blinked and stared at you blankly. "It's the same skirt." You shook your head no. "No, it's not!" "They are both blue mini skirts, Ridor. It's the same skirt." You pouted and put your weight on one leg. "Nuh-uh! This one is a-" "Take the pleated one, you have too many bodycons."

You hummed, pleased with your brother's choice. You wanted to get that skirt, you just gave your brother a chance to decide something for you.

You held your brother's hand and put the bodycon skirt back where it was. "Okay! Let's pay and go ho- OH MY GOD!" Your jaw dropped when you saw the black oversized t-shirt on the aisle right behind your brother. It was plain, ugly and it lacked a lot of colors but your tiny baby brother would absolutely love it.

Tetta was resisting, he did not want to spend another three hours stuck in this stupid mall with you because you thought some clothes would look good on him.

He tried to stop you, telling you he didn't need more clothes. "Not sense! You never never need more clothes." Your brother sighed. "Did you mean nonsense... Oh but sure. But no! Please, Ridor. I'm thirsty!" You stopped and let go of your siblings' hand. "You're thirsty?" he nodded. You hummed and looked around.

You sighed and put the ton of clothes you picked for the lovely boy back in their place. "Okay, let's go get something to drink! I saw milkshakes near here." Tetta sighed with relief. He was about to watch you struggling to choose between banana or strawberry milkshake but it was better than shopping.

He bumped into you. He groaned and questioned you. "Mh... Tetta, have you been hanging out with girls?" The boy blushed, embarrassed. "What- No! Only Hanma!" You turned around to pinch your brother's cheeks. "Then how do you know the difference between a bodycon and a pleated skirt, hm?" The young boy slammed his hand on his face and shook his head. "You've been dragging me to these malls for five years now. You taught me all this!" "Oh, yeah! Let's go get ice cream" Tetta groaned and followed you. "Stop walking so fast, oh my god!"

🫧💐🫧💐🫧💐🫧💐

The next day, Chifuyu was standing among the division captains of Toman. The male kept looking at you and your sibling. He knew about Tetta but what about you? Takemichi didn't even mention you, all he knew was that you probably died in the future.

He just didn't like the way you looked so oblivious and friendly while hanging out with a fugitive and a future murderer. How could he and the rest of Toman be sure that you were not a part of the plan or that you didn't know anything except that your brother had bad intentions? He watched you twirl your jet black curly hair and laugh with Nahoya while frowning.