Chapter seven

You were right in front of Taiju's house. You had called him beforehand to let him know you were coming to talk about Toman. While you were waiting for Taiju to open the door for you, you were worrying about Tetta only using you and not even caring about you.

Tetta had all the reasons to keep you close to him, you had a lot of powerful contacts such as Taiju. If anything happened, with you by his side, your brother was guaranteed to be protected and have many other gangs to join and control.

"Come in." Taiju's voice startled you, you were lost in your thoughts and didn't notice the sound of the door being open. "Ah! Hello Taiju!" You hugged your friend and removed your heels. You heard the male grunt and felt him walk past you. "Doing good. What do the Toman fuckers want?" You strolled into the living room where you let yourself fall onto the couch. "They- and I- want you to stop mistreating Yuzuha in exchange for Hakkai or whatever."

Taiju frowned and his grin widened. "What do you mean, 'mistreating Yuzuha'?" You shrugged. "No idea." You stood up in front of the male and handed him your phone. "Call Mitsuya, he's the one who told me to tell you this." Taiju grabbed your phone and clicked on the contact named ''Mitsuya''.

The two of them talked for a good hour and to pass the time you had decided to sleep on the soft white couch. You suddenly woke up after feeling the hard ground beneath you followed by a stinging pain. "Oww! Taiju!" Taiju gave you your phone back and urged you out of his house. You gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the hand before running out of his house.

You were walking around, going back home and thinking about your brother. Was there really any way to convince him to stop? You sighed and pulled out your phone. "I wanna call Tetta..." That's when the contact name "BaeB brother" appeared on your now white screen and the loud music of your ringtone tickled your ears. You pressed "answer" and put the phone near your ear.

"My little baby-" "Hey, uhm... Come quick at that one diner... It's, like, an emergency meeting." The voice on the phone didn't sound like the smartass nerdy kid you knew, it was more of a dirty, fugitive, brainless voice. "What does that have to do with me? I ain't in your gang, Hanma. And where's Tetta?" You heard shuffling and THE nerdy voice in the background. "Sorry, Ri. Just come, please." You were about to send him kisses when he just hung up on you. You gasped and sighed. "Rude!"

🫧💐🫧💐🫧💐🫧💐

You arrived at the diner and the first thing you saw was Hanma waving at you. "Girly♡︎" You waved back at him and sat next to Tetta. "So, what's the emergency? And why do I need to be here? '' Tetta shook his head and swallowed his tea. "There are no emergencies, Hanma just wanted to see you." You looked at the lanky male and he wiggled his eyebrows and winked at you. "Yeah, I looove you. That's why~" You smiled and blew him a kiss. "That's so sweet, Han~ But I saw Takemichi back there, I'll go talk to him!" You got up and wended your way towards Takemichi and you assumed, Chifuyu.

Hanma watched you hurry towards the two blonds. He crossed his arms on the table and laid his head in them. "I don't like your sister anymore, Kisaki." The younger boy frowned. "..." The lanky male stared at his ally. "She's gonna betray you one day and you'll-" Tetta stabbed his strawberry shortcake with his fork. "Shut your mouth. It reeks of cigarettes." Hanma grinned and closed his eyes. "Whatever..."

He was too suspicious of you. How could you become friends with one of your brother's enemies? He saw you talk with Takemichi in an almost hidden place the meeting after Tetta joined Toman, what were you two talking about? And didn't you go talk in a cafe with Takemichi? The way you were constantly trying to make your brother change his mind... You were definitely doing something shady and Hanma was just waiting for the moment your brother would find out about your silly betrayal.