15 - Jealous?

The next morning Yeji woke up very early and left her room on her way to the kitchen, she wanted to eat some cucumber with honey, which was supremely weird, but she knew it was all because of her pregnancy.

Just as she was about to go back upstairs to her room, she saw Ryujin coming down the stairs to go to class.

The blonde went down the stairs quickly looking for something in her bag, but once she was at her feet, she raised her gaze to Yeji who was in front of her and saw her there in front of her with a plate of cucumbers? In her hands, her sleeping robe and her angelic face freshly risen.

"Good morning, Ryujin..." Yeji said softly.

"Good morning." Replied the blonde feeling a little weird.

"Could you do me a favor?" Ryujin frowned but decided to wait silently for what Yeji was about to ask. "I want you to talk to Karina, Jurin and Lia and tell them I'm here... I want them to come see me."

Ryujin was surprised at her request but nodded.

"Okay, I will." Yeji gave her a small smile.

After an awkward silence of a few seconds, Ryujin turned away and left the house without even saying goodbye, but it wasn't like Yeji cared much, then she started to walk up the stairs to go back to her room, when behind her she heard.

"Yeji..."

As she turned around, standing at the bottom of the stairs was Seulgi.

_

"So she and the baby are okay?" The redhead asked Ryujin as they were on their way to their classroom.

"Keep your damn voice down, Chaer and yes. Everyone's fine, now, help me find your girlfriend, Karina and Jurin.... I have something to tell them."

Chaeryeong nodded and after finding them, Ryujin gave them the good news that her best friend was here, omitting the fact that they were living together and that she was pregnant.

"Yeji is here!?" Lia exclaimed excitedly with tears in her eyes. "God, we have to go see her after school!"

Karina nodded as well with happiness on her face.

"Will you take us, Ryujin?" Karina asked her, but Jurin inside was wondering, why Ryujin knew that Yeji was here.

"Yeah, whatever... I'm left on my way home." She said sarcastically and then sat down as the teacher came to teach the class and everyone took their seats.

On the other hand, Seulgi was now in Yeji's room, while Beomgyu was watching them from some distance and she was sitting on her bed.

"This isn't right, mom.... What do you think Ryujin is going to think when she finds out that-"

"She won't find out and you better stop making out with that girl..." Yeji looked at Beomgyu because she knew exactly that he had told her mom everything. "Don't you understand that everything I do is for your sake and for her sake too."

Yeji rolled her eyes and looked out the window. She hoped that all this was not a torture for both of them and that in the end, she would be able to leave this place.

Seulgi approached her and sat on the bed, touching her leg.

"Yeji... You have to follow through with the plan, you have to follow through with what we had talked about, Beomgyu and you-"

"It's okay, mom... Don't worry, I'll go through with the plan." Seulgi smiled and motioned Beomgyu to come closer.

She took her hand and intertwined it with her daughter's.