13 - Angry kisses

"What the fuck are you doing!? Leave me alone!" Yeji let go of Ryujin's grip who led her by the arm to the end of the hallway.

"Can't you keep quiet when you're in your classes?" Yeji frowned visibly and crossed her arms.

"What the fuck are you-"

At that moment, Beomgyu's footsteps towards them stopped that little argument that seemed to want to start.

"Yeji... I'm sorry, I have to go, something happened out of the blue, but I hope tomorrow you can show me the garden and we'll pick up where we were..." Ryujin looked at the face of the boy who gave Yeji a wink and then looked at her. "Bye Ryujin..."

"Wait..." Yeji said, making Ryujin now bring her gaze to her. "I'll walk you to the door..."

Before Yeji could leave. Ryujin grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Wait, we were having a discussion here..." Yeji rolled her eyes and pulled out of her grip roughly.

"The discussion is over, Ryujin" Yeji latched onto Beomgyu's arm and they both walked towards the stairs, while she watched them from a distance.

Why was her heart racing? Why was her body tense? Why did she seem to be trembling and her teeth were clenched?

Nothing made sense, so with a snort, she decided to go to her room and lock herself in.

Meanwhile Yeji arrived at the entrance with Beomgyu.

"Sorry about Ryujin's attitude.... She's sometimes a bit, fickle..." Yeji said faking a smile, when the only thing she felt at that moment was an urge to punch Ryujin.

"Don't worry... But if I must be honest with you, that girl is a permanent headache..." They both laughed at the comment. Because even though it seemed like Ryujin and her a few days ago would start to get along, now she was thinking quite the opposite and they were barely two days into the 363 days they had left.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow... I'll come a little later so I can spend more time with you..... I mean, more time for our classes..." Yeji nodded giving her a smile.

"Okay... Bye Beomgyu..." But when Yeji held out her hand to shake his hand, he walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodbye, Yeji..." Without another word, he turned around and left, while Yeji seemed to be petrified by that gesture of her "teacher".

She blinked several times before regaining consciousness and walked back towards the mansion, while Ryujin had seen them from her window.

"Teacher my ass..." Ryujin snorted before changing her clothes and leaving her room a while later, she went downstairs and saw that Yeji was in the living room watching something on TV.

"Where are you going?" Yeji asked without even looking at her, her eyes still still glued to the television. Ryujin arched an eyebrow. "Remember your father said that-"

"I don't give a shit..." All at once Ryujin walked out of the mansion and Yeji just rolled her eyes.

The short-haired girl found herself outside with the two drivers her father had hired for them.

"Hey! Either of you, I need a ride somewhere..." They both exchanged glances.

"Miss Shin, we're sorry but your father gave strict orders that-"

Ryujin rolled her eyes because she was really getting tired of all this crap and approached them.

"Either you do as I say or I'll fired you... Who's the owner's daughter? Me, right? Then I'm the one with power here and if I say take me then you'll take me..." Ryujin's face looked more serious than ever then one of them bowed and went to the car to open the door for her.