17 - The Lake.

"Ryu... Ryujin?"

The moment Yeji didn't see the girl get up from the floor, she stood up and turned on the lamp in the bedside table, seeing Ryujin having serious trouble getting up.

"Fuck..." Ryujin cursed.

"Oh god..." Yeji looked worried and immediately ran to her, thus helping her up. She put her arm around her shoulder and held her by the waist.

Yeji immediately laid her down on her bed and helped her remove her shoes and then lifted her feet up on the mattress. Yeji took a deep breath and turned off the bedside lamp, she was ready to go to the guest room, but.

"Wait..." Ryujin's hoarse voice made her stop. She swallowed hard, turning to her. "Don't go... Stay."

Yeji looked at Ryujin, as much as the moonlight would allow and saw her stretch her arm towards her. As if she was asking for her hand to stay with her. Then she thought about it for a few seconds until she decided what to do.

Even though her mind was telling her to leave, her own body urged her to stay. So Yeji walked to the bed slowly. She took a deep breath and lay down next to Ryujin who was on her back, the brown-haired girl lay a little away from her to avoid contact with her skin.

But it was almost impossible for her when Ryujin approached her. Then she felt her heavy breathing in her ear. The blonde slipped an arm over her stomach and squeezed her to her. Causing a lot of sensations in Yeji's body, who's heart was racing and her breathing was starting to shorten.

"Ryujin-"

Before she could say anything, her voice caught in her throat as the blonde whispered in her ear.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..."

Yeji's mouth dropped half open and she closed her eyes tightly as she felt Ryujin's lips delicately brush against her ear, her skin was now bristling and her body was vibrating.

"That... That's for sure you-you tell all the girls..." Yeji whispered to herself, but she didn't count on the fact that apparently the blonde could hear her.

"No, I have never done it." She whispered again very close to her ear.

Yeji wasn't sure if the girl really was drunk or just pretending, but then she turned around, coming face to face with her. She could immediately feel her breathing on her face and also realize that Ryujin still had her eyes open. Or at least as little as the alcohol allowed her to have it.

In an act of her own body, Yeji raised her hand and placed it gently on Ryujin's cheek.

"Th-that's what you say now that you're drunk, but tomorrow-"

"Tomorrow I'm still going to think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..." She whispered. And Yeji was almost breathless.

Her cheek and body were so warm and made her feel so good.

Yeji could see Ryujin's gaze on her lips and then she closed her eyes, realizing that the blonde was starting to bring her face closer to hers. But she only felt a soft brush of Ryujin's lips on hers.

"I hate you... Don't leave me..." She heard her singing, then she opened her eyes." I hate you, don't leave me... I feel like I can't breathe... Just hold me... Don't touch me"

Ryujin's voice couldn't be heard clearly as the alcohol was still taking over most of her body, she had her eyes closed as she tried to sing the song to Yeji and her arm was holding her tightly and gently at the same time, preventing Yeji from being able to move away from her.

"And I want you to love me... But I need you to trust me... Stay with me... Set me free."

Yeji just watched her full face and how her lips moved slowly and heavily as Ryujin sang that song that told her exactly the same thing she felt.