2 - Masked party

It would be a masked party in the style of past centuries, with long dresses and elegant clothes, as expected, Lia and Karina helped Yeji to choose the best dress, red tight to her body, mermaid type, with a slit on the left side, showing her pale skin and black heels that matched the beautiful black-lace mask that her friends chose for her.

"Wow, you look simply spectacular, you will definitely be the queen of the night" Yeji smiled at her friend's compliment.

"I will be..." Karina rolled her eyes.

"They said up the ego and Yeji flew into the clouds" Lia said and Yeji punched her in the arm.

"Everyone knows, bitch... I'll be the best birthday girl!"

"Just like your dear Shin Ryujin."

Yeji snorted.

"Don't even mention that idiot to me.... She wanted the party to be non-themed.... Good thing I convinced her parents to make it the way I wanted it."

Ryujin was with her friends, trying on some outfits they would wear for the night.

"This stupid idea of costumes and masks, I'm sure it was Yeji's silly one.... Only she comes up with these things" Ryujin said, while Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

"Hey, the idea sounds great to me.... It's kind of mysterious and who knows, you might find a girl you want to take to bed" At this, Ryujin smirk.

And that was exactly what she would do.

"Well you're right, little girl..."

-

The time for the party came, there was a reservation at a big five star hotel, where the party would be held, the whole hall was decorated like in a time of princes and princesses and then Ryujin arrived at the door to see people entering the place, before entering her father took her by the arm.

"Hey, here you go, I booked you the private suite at the hotel, I hope you behave yourself, okay?" Ryujin took the card in her hands and smiled at her father.

"Sure dad..."

"I know what that smile means, so wear protection" She rolled her eyes and went inside immediately.

Minutes later, Yeji was arriving in the car with her mother. Before getting off, Yeji arranged her eye mask in front of the mirror and her mother put a card on her legs.

"I booked you the private suite at the hotel, no inviting boys ok? When you already want to go to sleep, you can do it alone or with your friends..." Yeji rolled her eyes and gave her mother a smile.

"Don't worry mom..." She gave her a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car on her way to the entrance.

When she entered, she noticed that there were many eyes on her, the dress was unique and her curves made it stand out, Yeji felt like a goddess, as even guys with their girlfriends were looking at her everywhere she went, then she recognized Lia by the blue dress she had put on and walked towards her.

To see her making out with a redhead in a blue suit. Wow, they had agreed.

Yeji cleared her throat and Lia immediately turned around wiping the corner of her lip with some regret.

"I'll be right back" The redhead walked away from them and Yeji looked at Lia with her arms crossed.

"What, don't tell me you didn't see that coming?" She said giggling and Yeji just denied.

"Have you seen Karina?" Yeji looked around but there were a lot of people in the place.

"No, I haven't seen her, but let's go get a drink.... I'm really thirsty."