14 - So close.

Several days passed and Yeji tried with all her strength not to bump into Ryujin, not even living in the same house, they seemed to meet.

The short-haired girl left early for school, while Yeji kept her classes with Beomgyu who arrived a little later. But she always stayed in her room to avoid meeting her and she knew exactly why.

She didn't want to make her angry... Or did she?

"Yeji, in one more week, you will be receiving your degree diploma and you can.... Yeji, are you listening to me?" Beomgyu moved his face closer to the brown-haired girl who seemed lost in thought.

She blinked slowly and then nodded.

"Yes, don't worry, Beomgyu, I'm listening to you..." He denied with a smile because he knew it was a lie.

"What do you say we go out for a moment and get some air in the garden.... I think you'd feel a little better, I've noticed you've been a little lost lately and I'd like to improve your mood..."

Yeji didn't know or didn't want to accept that why she was like this was because she hadn't seen Ryujin in days. In fact she had decided to eat in her own room so she wouldn't run into her.

"It's okay..." She nodded and took a deep breath to shake her hand and they both walked down the stairs to go to the back garden of the house.

But at that moment, Ryujin was coming home from class with Chaeryeong.

"Hey, can we rehearse here? I mean, you told Winter and Felix to come later, how about they come and see Yeji?" Ryujin rolled her eyes and remembered that the very rude one, hadn't even been seen by her.

At times she could hear her voice from the other side of her bedroom door as she tried to spy on her, but nothing else.

"Yeji has been avoiding me and for me, I'd better, because I really don't even want to see her. She spends her time in her room and she won't come out to bother us today, don't worry..." Chaeryeong nodded as she placed her guitar on Ryujin's bed to take it out of its case.

"Hey, time has gone by pretty fast, in a few days, we're going to graduate. Have you already thought about who you'll ask to the prom?"

"I won't go" Chaeryeong turned to her frowningly, as Ryujin took off her jacket and went to where one of her guitars was.

"You won't go? But why? Will you leave us alone?" Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"You won't need me... You'll be with Lia and Winter with Karina.... What more do you want?"

"But Ryujin, it's a very important day, it's a-" Chaeryeong stopped talking as she looked out the window and Ryujin turned to her to see why her friend had remained silent.

"It's a what, Chaeryeong?"

"It's... Yeji..." Ryujin looked at her frowningly without understanding what she was talking about.

"What?"

Chaeryeong pointed all the way to the back garden from the window of that room that had a perfect view of that place.

"Yeji is there... And she's not alone..." Ryujin approached the window and at that moment, she felt her blood boil.

"This place is really nice..." Yeji nodded, as she had her gaze fixed on the red flowers that caressed her fingers.

"It is... Definitely... I almost hadn't come out to witness this place up close, but it's amazing..."

Beomgyu also had his hand on the flowers, but he suddenly made his hand caress Yeji's, causing Yeji to raise her gaze and look him in the eyes.