𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

[Me who never been on a date 😗✌️]

The blue cat leaned against the pillar of the park entrance with his paws in his pockets, as he chewed on a mint gum ball.
Having arrived 3 minutes early, he was patiently waiting for his cute partner to arrive.

" Hey Gumball." His ear twitched, turning to its right, before the blue cat turned toward the voice.

Suddenly Gumball felt the whole atmosphere heat up as his cheeks turned a burning red colour. Once again, his girlfriend wasn't wearing her signature long-sleeved dark blue dress.

Instead she was wearing a sleeveless light blue one with matching blue shoes and white socks, and a purse covered in a cottony white fabric that matched his girlfriend's natural soft and fluffy fur.

Gumball noticed that one of her ears had a golden ring and her lips were pinker than usual, she had makeup on.

" I like your new outfit. You're really handsome.." Cotton shyly looked away as they both heavily blush.

Instead of his iconic beige sweater, Gumball had simple white shirt hidden beneath his red and white jacket, and pinkish red shoes which was really new since he hasn't worn shoes since Darwin arrived in the Watterson family.

" I like your dress too. Blue really brings out your beautiful eyes.." Gumball smiled when he picked the light giggles she lets out with his sensitive hearing.

" Well, you ready to go ?" The male held out his paw to his partner. Cotton nodded with a smile as they started walking with their paw intertwined.

*💙🤍 - 🤍💙*

" So what are we watching ?" The female asked as she lets her partner guide her to the cinema. Gumball smiled and took her to the counter where Larry was of course working.

" Here." Gumball gave the tickets to Larry who let them in. Besides him, Cotton glanced over her shoulder with a confused expression.

She could have sworn she heard a familiar voice that sounded really annoyed behind her.