𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔

A blue cat woke up early because of his phone. It was so loud that he jumped out his bed in surprise.

But he was thankful to be awake.

Taking his towel, he walked to the bathroom. After taking a shower and struggling to dry his fur, he walked downstairs in the kitchen to see his mother making breakfast.

" Morning mom !" She didn't expect him to be awake because she flinched.

" Gumball ! Good morning Gummypuss did you sleep well ?" He nodded and sit on the couch. Turning up the TV and start playing video games.

" Are you alright Gumball?"

" Yeah why ?"

" Well you're not sad over your break up anymore, you seem distracted yesterday and you woke up early today !! Is there something wrong ?" She sit next to him and rub his head.

He sighed." I met someone yesterday..."

" Her name is Cotton and she's Mr.Robinson's niece." He paused the game and his ears got down.

" And it feels so wrong because I found she was so cute and so funny and so many other things... Am I a bad person? I mean Penny just broke up with me and I have already another beautiful girl on my mind.." He frowned. Nicole wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back.

" You're not a bad person Gummypuss.

The heart makes its own choices. It chooses the person it wants and becomes attached to it without explanation. If your heart races as soon as you see her, then maybe she's the one !" He nodded.

" C'mon I got up so early that I did two plates of pancakes while being half asleep.." He chuckled.

The blue cats took their plate and eat peacefully before the others start waking up. Gumball stayed on the couch, playing games as the others start getting ready.

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

Miss Simian just sip on her coffee as she watched her students. She was keeping a glaring eye on them, especially on the Watterson brothers.

" Hello Miss Simian" Principal Brown knocked on the door and walked in the classroom.

" Students pay attention ! Today, a student of Mr.Corneille's class is transferred to this one. So please welcome your new classmate, 𝐶𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑛 !" Gumball, who was bored, suddenly lift his head with his ears going up.

The white cat walked in and turn to them smiling. Simian walked up to her and stared for a second then she look like she's smiling.

" Hum...a cute and pretty face like yours must be really smart.." She rubbed her chin and furrowed her eyebrows. She put her hand on the white hair, Cotton got her ears down as the teacher rub her head.

" Well..welcome to my class !! Please don't disappoint me like those brats do..." She whispered the last part but Cotton still hear it.

" I won't !" Simian was about to give the others some work when the bell ring.

" 5 minutes break." The old monkey took her coffee cup and quickly walked out. Cotton saw the blue cat looking at her and smiled.

" Gumball !!" She tackled him to the ground. The male sit up and wrapped his arms around her.

" Sorry, I got a little too excited !" She got up and help him up. Gumball shrugged and smiled at her.

He took her soft hand and turn to his brother. " Meet my brother Darwin !" He turned to the green-eyed goldfish who looked at him with narrowed eyes.