𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔, 𝑪𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

" Okay I go first !" This time everyone was playing. The one who get choose to kiss could go in the living room closet where the cleaning things were kept.

Tobias spinned the bottle and it land on...Masami !!

" Oooooooh...." The cloud floated in the closet then Tobias winked before walking in. Cotton set off the chronometer and everyone pay attention to the closed door, trying to catch something.

There was a silence before a squeal was heard. Then harsh thunder shook the whole house from the closet making everyone winced.

Cotton phone rang and Masami floated out, her face showing pure rage. Then Tobias walked out, his face burned.

Everyone sweatdrops, staring at him.

~

" My turn !!" Carmen spin the bottle and it landed on...Banana Joe !!

Nothing really happened between the two, the fruit just keep telling jokes to the cactus.

~

Sarah spin the bottle and it landed on...Tobias.

The ice cream left the closet frowning angrily as Tobias with a hand print on his cheek.

~

It's Darwin's turn and it landed on...Molly !!

The goldfish ran out with anime tears while the small dinosaur was telling her boring stories.

~

Cotton spinned and it landed on...Leslie !!

They walked out talking, the flower wearing a friendship bracelets making the blue cat jealous.

~

Carrie spinned and it landed on...Darwin !!

The two were overjoyed. The fish was dragged out by his fin, bright red blush on their cheeks. The two obviously kissed.

" Aww so cute." Cotton said making the couple embarrassed. Gumball glanced at the feline and blushed.

~

Gumball spinned and it landed on...Sarah !

He ran out with lipstick all over his head. The ice cream didn't missed the opportunity to show her love to her crush.

~

Penny spinned and it landed on...Tobias !!

The fairy sighed and dragged him in. When the timer went off, everyone waited for them to come out. But after 2 more minutes, everyone gathered around Gumball when he opened the door.

The two were passionately making out, everyone gasped teasily making them pull away with a saliva string connecting them. Penny glanced at her ex to see him looking at them with raised eyebrows, not an hint of jealousy on his face.

" Too much passion guys..." Cotton smiled, blushing awkwardly.

~

Cotton and Darwin:

Darwin walked out wiggling his eyebrows teasily as Cotton was mumbling something in her hands. Gumball looked over two and wondered what the female was embarrassed of.

~

Carmen and Alan:

The two managed to kiss without Alan popping. The two walked out smiling.

~

After a lot of times it was Gumball and Penny's turn to go in the closet.

The cat groaned when the fairy joined him and closed the door. Penny's golden light make Gumball furrowed his eyebrows.