𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

When Gumball woke up the next day, he noticed his cute girlfriend cuddling him as they were spooning. A warm blanket covering the both of them as she was purring rather loudly.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and nuzzled her head. Her hair smells like strawberries and honey at the same time, he likes how the scent reminds him of a beautiful sunny day in a flower field.

He couldn't help but sniff again, it was addicting. Soft giggling made the blue cat held her tightly.

" Gummy stop it ! You're tickling me !!" She put her paw over his on her stomach and keep laughing at the tickles near her ears.

Cotton giggled as she turned around to kiss her partner's nose.

" Good morning Gumball !!" She greeted happily. The blue cat pecked her cheek and blushed at her bright smile.

" Morning Cotton.." His girlfriend pecked his lips and sit up from the hard ground. She stretched hearing satisfying cracks.

Gumball sit up too and noticed only they were the only ones awake. He got confused and checked the time on his phone to see it was only 6:03 A.m.

Cotton saw the time too and took her boyfriend's paw in hers. " Gumball, the sun will rise soon !! Let's go !!" She dragged him to the front door and open it.

Cold air hit his fur as he stepped outside. He followed his girlfriend who went to the backyard and start to climb the only tree in the garden.

" How do I get up ?!" He asked the white kitten who looked back at him with a smile.

" You're a cat Gummy. Use your claws !" The blue cat facepalmed. Why didn't he think of that ?

Once the claws secured in the trunk, he began to catch up with his girlfriend by climbing fast. The tree was taller than it looks and when he reached the top, he was breathless because of the efforts.

He saw Cotton's back facing him and sat by her side, trying everything to not fall. The sun was starting to show its first rays.

" Isn't it beautiful ?"

Gumball looked at the awaking sun then turned to his girlfriend who was smiling warmly. The light reflected on her eyes, showing a deep dark blue colour. Her white fur looking brighter at the dark atmosphere, like the only source of purity in this weird and meaningless world.

She looked so beautiful and so majestic.

And he was so lucky to be called her boyfriend...

" Yes...yes you are..." Cotton turned to her boyfriend to see he was staring at her with heart-shaped eyes. She smiled, going a bit red on the cheeks.

The two shifts closer until their nose touch and held hands. After being in a daze for a while, Gumball tilt his head and catch her lips in a slow and warm kiss.

Their tail curled around each other behind them as Cotton kissed back just as passionate. The two smiled and wrapped their arms around the other, even the sun watched them with a smile and shines brightly.

This day got off to a great start for both of them..

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

The cat couple and the goldfish were walking back to their house. Cotton and Gumball were holding hands while she chatted with the walking fish.

" So you and Gumball huh ?" He wiggled his eyebrows at the white cat who blushed and glanced at her boyfriend who had headphones on, listening to music.

" Yeah, we're dating now." Darwin smiled very widely and jumped up and down.

" That's so cool !! Now we can go on double dates !!" The fish got overjoyed at the thought.