𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚

I must explain something: Apparently Gumball is in 8th grade so I'm gonna change their age a little.

Gumball was 12 in 6th grade and is now 14 (like Cotton and most their classmates). He just got back Simian as his teacher.

Beside being 12 in 8th grade could a little weird; and I like to think < New season = 1 year older > depending on the show.​​

​That's all for now, hope you understand and like the story !!!

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖დ
დ↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

The day start normally for Cotton. She was back in her dark blue dress for the school day.

Right now, it was 8:15 A.m and she was in science class teached by Miss Simian as always. She was sitting beside Gumball who was staring at her dreamily.

It's been a few weeks since she met the blue cat and her life was getting crazier. The Watterson brothers seem to always attract trouble, whenever it's their fault or not.

But anyway she was taking notes when she feel something hitting her cheek. She snap out of her thoughts and looked to see...a paper ball ?

" What's that ?" She shrugged at him. Gumball took it from her desk.

" WHAT IS THIS WATTERSON ?" Simian snatch the paper out his hand and read it.

「ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪsɢᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴀɪʀʏ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ」

The old monkey glared at the paper and turned to the cat who was sweating nervously, thinking he could get detention again.

" Gumball didn't do it Miss Simian !! Someone throw it at my head." Cotton stand up for him and she saw Darwin nodding saying he saw it too.

Miss Simian nodded and started talking again about earthquakes. Gumball sigh in relief.

" Thanks guys. I thought I was toast." He whispered at his brother and his cute friend.

" It's okay dude !" " Yeah ! I didn't want to see you got to detention again !!"

They all turned back to what they were doing. Cotton writing notes, Gumball staring at her with heart eyes and Darwin getting distracted not listening to Simian.

A few desks behind was Penny glaring at Cotton, she was the one who throws the paper. Tobias was whispering something she wasn't listening as she keep her eyes sharp on the white female.

~

5 mins Break !!

Miss Simian walked out the classroom with her coffee as the bell rang meaning students go to their next subjects or have a 5 minute break before going back to their classroom.

This time Cotton got off her seat and walked out the classroom to go the bathroom. Gumball & Darwin quickly walked out too.

While Cotton was walking to the girls bathroom Penny followed her with a pot of glitter in her hand. She saw the cat entered and walked in too.

She heard a stall closed but didn't saw which one. She opened the pot and waited for Cotton to go out. She heard the toilet flush and when the door opened she throws the pink glitter at her face.

" Got you !! That's what you get you beast !!" Penny laughed before getting punched. Then she heard another toilet flush and turned to see Cotton walking out another stall sighing in relief.