𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧

A blue cat walk in the mall with his hands in pockets. His ears going down as he frowned.

Today was annoying him. A week ago, his girlfriend of 2 years left him to some rich and colourful guy who's ego is bigger than the sky.

But surprisingly, he just walked away when she broke up with him. Those last two years as been...well...

He wasn't sure.

But he's sure of one thing, he changed. At least emotionally, he hasn't grown for a while. But he was fine with it.

It's just a matter of time before he has a growth spurt. Just have to be patient..

Anyway, Gumball reach the arcade. He was ready to distract himself from his ex-girlfriend.

Suddenly his ears went up. He heard a noise from the back of the arcade.

Confused he walked over.

On the 'Just Dance' was a girl in a dark blue shirt and over knee white & blue socks. She was a white cat and seem to be enjoying herself, dancing fast on it.

' 𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦-𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑇 ?! 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑃𝑒𝑛𝑛-

' 𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦-𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑇 ?! 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑃𝑒𝑛𝑛-....𝑜ℎ..𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡..𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒..𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡...' He shake his head and rolled his eyes.

Gumball lean on the game behind and watched as the mysterious girl beat her high score. He have to admit, she was good at this game.

He could have fall like the idiot he is.

He saw her reach for her tickets and jump in glee. That's when he decided to speak.

" You're really good at this game !!"

She turned around and smiled at him. " Thanks. I'm Cotton, you are Gumball right ?" He nodded.

" I always wanted to talk to you but my uncle doesn't want me to." She pull out her phone and show him a picture of her with Mr.Robinson. The old puppet frowning on the selfie while she was smiling brightly.

" Well he's not here right now...Do you wanna hang out ? Maybe some ice cream ?" Gumball asked.

" Sure !" Her fluffy tail slightly waving left and right.

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

The duo walked in the new restaurant called Dinner. Larry of course was working there.

He lead them to a table. " Ready to order ?" They sit side by side and looked at him nodding.

" The usual. A banana split covered with caramel and chocolate syrup, many M&Ms and Skittles and a cherry on top !!!" They like the same ice cream.