𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒊𝒂𝒔' 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

" You are invited !"

Tobias walked around giving envelopes to everyone. Harold and Jackie Wilson, his parents, agreed to let him have a sleepover for the weekend.

So he decided to invite his friends.

Gumball and Darwin walked to their locker when the rich boy got to their side.

" You guys are invited to my awesome sleepover !!" He gave them envelopes.

" What the what ?! For real ?" The Watterson brothers couldn't believe it.

" Yup ! Better be there tonight !" Then he noticed Cotton who ignored him as always.

" Hey guys !" She hive fived Darwin and nuzzled her nose on Gumball's cheek turning it red.

" Hey cutie." Tobias winked at Cotton who rolled her eyes and opened her locker, who was beside Gumball's.

" What do you want Tobias ?" She pulled out her notebook and closed the locker.

" You are invited to my sleepover beautiful.." He hand her envelope and gave her finger guns. Cotton gave him a deadpan expression and nudge his face with her tail making him roll away.

" Are you guys going to the sleepover ?" She asked.

" Yeah ! It could be awesome !" Darwin answered.

" I just hope it could be better than the last party.." Gumball said.

" I guess I will come too ! Just need to ask my godfather !!" Cotton take her phone out her sleeve and dial Mr.Robinson number.

The trio walked to their Economics class, teached by Mr.Small. " Ok so I have some news I can go but he will take us, saying something about 'trust' and being 'careful'..." She shrugged.

" Fine by us !!" Darwin and Gumball fist bump, clearly overjoyed to be near their 'idol'.

~

The bell rang making the Elmore Junior High students walked out the school. Cotton and Carrie were chatting with the the blue cat and goldfish were following behind.

Mr.Robinson was waiting in his car. Cotton noticed the white car and waved goodbye.

" See ya at the sleepover !" " Later Cottontail.." The ghost teleport away.

" My sweet goddaughter. How was your day Cotton ?" The girl got in the car and pecked her uncle cheek.

" Great as always! We got the math test results, I got an A+ !!" She held out her test and smiled widely in pride.

" That's great Cotton." The older man ruffled her hair. Cotton let her tail slightly waved in happiness.

" Hi mister Robinson !!" Of course the brothers wanted to say hello to their favourite person of the world.

" GET OFF MY CAR WATTERSONS !" The old puppet yelled at them. Of course they weren't fazed by it.

Mr.Robinson quickly drives away. " SEE YA LATER GUYS !!" Cotton waved which they wave back.

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

The sun was set over the Watterson residence. Gumball & Darwin were making their bag. " Are you guys ready ? Mr.Robinson could be here any moment." Nicole said from the doorway.

" Yeah !" " It's gonna be awesome !!" Right on cue, the doorbell rang. The brothers ran out their room and opened the door excitedly.

" Our favorite!!" The two hugged the old puppet. He just pushed them away.