Valentine's Special! ❤️

Special ep

♡♡♡

Nice to Meet You

♡♡♡

Campus grounds
______________________

The sun shines as blossoms fall from trees. Girls chatting about love letters; boys talking about asking out a girl. You can see couples everywhere! Single people hoping couples would just break up since they don't have anyone for Valentines. Yes today is Valentine's Day the Day where love is being shown the most. February the month where love begins.

A sigh escapees y/n's mouth. "Couples should just drop dead." Y/n eyes showed no life in it. "You shouldn't say that y/n! Right Simon!" Mew looks at Simon. "I fully agree! Self love is the way to go. I've already seen 3 couples making out even though it's early in the morning." Simon crosses his arm. 

Y/n covered Mew's ears. "You should keep the last part to yourself." "I'm just being honest!?" A tic mark appears on Simon's forehead. "Calm down old man, you're going to grow more grey hair." Y/n removes her hands from Mew's ears.
"I'm not old! And why would I have GREY HAIR!" More tic marks appeared on Simon's face.

"Let's calm down Simon and-" "maybe it's because you keep on getting MAD and look at your face you're turning all red!" Simon and y/n foreheads collided. "No I'm not! "Yes you are!" "I just said no!" "Look in a mirror you're as red as a tomato!" "We're outside?!?! Say something logical before saying anything!" People started staring at the two. "Y/n and Simon how about we just talk about this!" Mew tried to break the two up. "Stay out of it!" Simon and Y/n say at the same time.

Morning,Campus entrance

Morning,
Campus entrance.

"I'm going to skip classes today." Y/n stops walking. "We know." Simon stares at y/n. "You skip classes every year on Valentines. Are you doing the usually?" Mew asked. "Yup! Plus I don't have to deal with couples in class!" Y/n says excitedly. "Okay! Good luck!" Mew giggles.

Before Simon could say anything a boy comes up to them. "You're y/n right?" He asks Y/n. "Yes? Do you have something to tell me?" Y/n looks at the card in his hands. "Well-" "Hello Simon, Mew, and Y/n~" Wyn's walks up to them with Daze. "Good morning!" Mew waves "Yo." Simon says. "Hello." Y/n smiles. "Good morning" Daze blankly says.

"New friend?" Wyn points at the random dude. "Nope I don't know him at all." Y/n replies. Everyone looks at the random dude. The random dude got nervous with all the stares. "M-m-my friend wanted to me to give this too you." He hands y/n a love letter. "He's other there." The random dude points at someone but before everyone could see who it was the person already hid.