Chapter 6

Ep 16 and 17

♡♡♡

Nice to Meet you

♡♡♡

Cafeteria.
______________________

"Hmm... He's umm... how do I put it? I'd say he's basically family since we're so close. Y/n is like family too!" Mew happily says. "Oh really?" Wyn question "mhm~" Mew answers as she eats a piece of the dessert. "I think of you as family too!" Y/n hugs Mew with a huge smile on her face.

Daze sighs in relief, Wyn smirks at daze. "Close huh? How about you y/n, is he your boyfriend?" Wyn looks at y/n. "No. He's like a older brother to me. Always nagging me about staying awake." Y/n sighs. "You think he might like one of you since you're so "close"?" Wyn asks another question.

"I mean, I'm sure he does. If Simon hated me and y/n, he wouldn't have hung out with me and y/n since elementary school! Mew answers honestly. "No, I mean like like-like" Daze grabs Wyn's shoulder. "Why are you asking all these quest-" Before y/n could finish her sentence Daze cut her off.

"Look!" He shows his phone with the cat picture. "He drank water with his paw this morning!" Daze shouts. "Ah, I showed them that this morning." Wyn says. "Yeah Wyn showed us that this morning." Y/n agrees. "So cute!" Mew squeals. "He what?" Daze asks.

"I texted Mew and Y/n that picture this morning." Wyn points at Mew and Y/n."Wyn texted me and Y/n that picture this morning."Wyn texted me and Mew that pictures this morning." Mew and Y/n says at the same time as they point at Wyn. "What?" Daze asks again.

"I said, I texted that to Mew and Y/n-" "I heard you!" Daze cuts Wyn off. "I mean how do you have each other's numbers?" Daze clears the misunderstanding. "Oh, from wishtagram. We followed each other then exchanged numbers for pictures of Daisy." Wyn responds.

"You followed each other??" Daze says. Mew, Y/n, and Wyn look at Daze in silence for a few minutes before Wyn says "I forgot this boomer doesn't have one."  He points at Daze. "That's surprising." Y/n looks at Daze with a shocked tired expression.

"Dazey, you don't have a wishtagam? You're maybe the 2nd person I know who doesn't have one!" Mew exclaims. "I mean why have one? I don't really use anything like that." Daze honestly says. "Aww, I understand." Mew smiles. "Why do you keep calling me Dazey? My name's Daze. Not Day-zee." Daze tells Mew.

"Eh? You don't pronounce it Day-zee?" Mew questions. "No. It's Daze - one syllable." Daze answers. "Daysee?" Wyn and Y/n looks at Mew. "No. It's pronounced like, "days" as in days in a week, Daze!" Wyn and y/n looks at Daze. "Daaaassseee-" "De-iz." Daze cuts her off and leans in.

"D.A.Z.E." Daze says. "Daze." Mew finally gets his name right. Daze, Wyn, and Y/n calm expression turned into a surprised one. "Ahem! Yep, that's it." Daze leans back. Wyn and y/n smirk at each other. "So! I won't be home on time some days... so here." Wyn puts his hand out in front of Mew. Mew places her hand on his hand... silence...

"No, not your hand. Gimme your phone." Wyn says. "Oh!" Mew removes her hand off of Wyn's hand. "Here!" Mew gives Wyn her phone. "So if I'm not there, just text Daze." Wyn gives Mew her phone back, y/n hands her phone to Wyn. "Oh? You're okay with me texting you?" Mew asks Daze.

Y/n thanks wyn after he gives her, her phone. "Sure, why not. Come visit Daisy any time you want. You too y/n. Daze responds. "Okay!" Y/n smiles a little bit. "Oh..." Mew says. "You seem disappointed." "Me?! No!" Mew shakes her head at Daze's words. "I'm glad, I promise!" Mew beams.