Chapter 2

Ep 4, 6, and 7

♡♡♡

Nice to Meet you

♡♡♡

School grounds,
Morning.
______________________

No one's pov

"Ah! Good morning!" Mew says doing a peace sign. Daze glanced at Mew for a second then walked away. Simon and y/n already passed the gate. Before mew could pass the gate it closed on her. Making a "OOOFF!" Sound as she bumped into the closed gate.

"Are you not awake yet?" Simon questions Mew. "I don't know if me is awake but I know I'm sleepy" Y/n yawns. Mew just laughs.

Campus grounds,
Daytime.

"I need to go to the library-" Simon states. "I'm hungry though~" y/n says still a little bit sleepy.
"After we go to the library let's grab Brunch at the cafeteria!" Mew excitedly says "yeah! Let's hurry so we can get brunch more faster" Y/n beams. "I thought you both just had your breakfast about an hour ago" Simon deadpanned.

Cafeteria,

Y/n's pov

I watched Simon paying for the food, I quickly look at Mew with sparkles in my eyes. "Mew we're going to eat soon!" Mew didn't respond she just kept staring somewhere. I looked where she was staring 'oh it's Wyn and Daze' I thought. Wyn waves so me and Mew waved back with a smile. Daze averts his attention to somewhere else.

'Why didn't he wave back at us?' I wondered. "Y/n and Mew, your order is here.." Simon says. After grabbing our order we sat at the table right in front of Wyn and Daze. (The sitting order - wyn across from y/n, Daze across from Mew, and Simon sitting beside Mew)

I was to busy eating my brunch to worry about my surroundings. After almost eating half of my brunch I looked up to see Wyn staring at me with a smile. I just stared for a minute before going back to eating NEATLY this time.

Theater Club

Theater Club

No one's pov

"Appleby!" Someone shouts. "Coming!" Mew runs to the person that shouted her name. "What's wrong?" Mew questions. "The fabric is ruined." Girl1 answers. "Look at What you've done! Now we have to dye it all over again without y/n's help this time since she's busy." Girl1 angrily says.

"I'm really sorry, I should've been paying more attention." Girl1 sweat drops "I'm sure I can finish it if I stay up. I'm really sorry..." Girl2 says with teary eyes. "How would you even be able to do this all by yourself. Great now I have to cancel my meeting tonight." Girl1 sighs putting a hand on her forehead.