Chapter 4

Ep 12 and 13

♡♡♡

Nice to Meet you

♡♡♡

School grounds,
Morning.
______________________

The next day,
Mew and Y/n apartment.

"Thank you!!" Mew happy says. Y/n wakes up from her nap. "Mew, you're back?" Y/n gets up from the couch m. She spots mew and daze at the entrance of their apartment. "Oh. Hello Daze and welcome back Mew." Y/n rubs her eyes. "Did you take a good nap y/n?" Mew asks "yeah, I had a dream of eating a lot of yummy foods!" Y/n drools.

"Oh yah!" Mew remembered something. Mew grabs a fake space helmet! "Could you wear this too-" "over my dead body. And what the hell is that?" Daze cuts hr off. "Fine... I'll wear it myself..." mew puts the fake space helmet on herself. "Why is daze here?" Y/n questions.

"Daze knows someone who'd adopt the kitty!" Mew excitedly answers y/n. "Oh, so who'a adopting him?" Mew asks daze. Daze starts sweating "uhm..." Mew and y/n gives him a questionable look. "That... well"

Daze and wyn apartment.

Daze shuts his apartment door. "Hey!" Mew waves. Wyn looks at Mew, Y/n, and Daze. A towel was on Wyn's neck, he didn't have a shirt on, and he was sipping on something in the cartoon. "AAAHHHHH!" Wyn covers his chest. "Why is she here?!!" Wyn runs to his room and slams the door with a 'BAM!' Sound. "Is wyn going to adopt him?" Mew looks at Daze.

 "Is wyn going to adopt him?" Mew looks at Daze

"ARF!!" The dog barks. Mew and Y/n looks at the dog. The dog starts sniffing them. "Oh! Hi there! He's so fluffy!! Who is this cutie?! Mew beams. "He's so adorable!" Y/n starts petting him. "Oh, that's DumDum. He's my dog." Daze responds.
"Oh? You live here too?" Mew looks at Daze while he sits down on the floor.

"Daze did unlock the door with his key." Y/n says as she keeps petting DumDum. "Oh right, duh!" Mew laughs. "You can have a seat on the sofa, if you want." Daze points at the couch. Mew sits beside Daze. "I don't mind sitting on the floor with you." Mew smiles. "Me too." Y/n sits between Mew and daze. (Y/n is between them but she's more further behind them)

"Suit yourself." Daze looks at the cat in the pink cat carrier. "Is it alright for a cat to be here?" Mew asks. "Yeah, DumDum is very gentle. He used to be best friends with our cat before he passed away last year." DumDum sniffs the Cat carrier that has the cat in it.

"Wyn nagging me lately about adopting another cat." Daze puts one arm over DumDum back. "I see..." mew says. Y/n just hums. Daze felt guilty for lying. "What?!" Wyn says as he puts a blue hoodie over his black shirt.