Chapter 7

Ep 18 and 19

♡♡♡

Nice to Meet you

♡♡♡

Hallway
______________________

Mew stares at all the fashionable people around her. While she was beaming, y/n was trying to fight the sleepiness that was slowly crawling to her. BAM! The sound came from Simon's hand after slamming it on the locker beside Mew. Y/n jerked up from her drowsiness. Mew was pretty shocked with Simon suddenly appears out of thin air.

"I forbid you both to see "Dayzee" again!" Simon's face turns even more darker than before. "You can't tell us what we can or can't do! Why are you being so mean all of a sudden?" Mew questions Simon. "Your brother told me to watch you and y/n as long as you both are attending this college." Simon answers.

Y/n was slowly growing irritated by the second as Simon kept on telling Mew that she and y/n shouldn't go over boys house. "Simon I'm seriously getting annoyed of your talking. I don't want to argue with you since we're childhood friends and all but I'm not just going to sit here while you tell me and Mew what to do and what not to do."

Y/n expression turned into a dark one as she stood in-front of Mew. (Simon is very short so it'll look like y/n is looking down on Simon)

(Y/n got those little white dots in her eyes btw)"I said no! Mew, have you forgotten your past? I'm not letting that happen again!" Simon starts walking away

"I said no! Mew, have you forgotten your past? I'm not letting that happen again!" Simon starts walking away. Mew worriedly thinks about wanting to see Daisy.

"Hey!" Wyn pops out from nowhere. "Wyn!" Mew looks at Wyn in amazement. Simon is shocked that Wyn appeared from nowhere while y/n just stares at Wyn. "Why don't you try getting to know us then?" After all, Mew and Y/n saw me naked." Wyn smiles. It's silent for a second but then Simon screams "HUUUUUH?!"

 It's silent for a second but then Simon screams "HUUUUUH?!"

By the vending machines

"Mew Appleby. What the hell did that purple hedgehog mean?" Simon questions Mew with a dark aura. "Simon... no... stop grabbing my hoodie!!" Mew try's to remove Simon's hand from the strings that are attached to the hoodie. "Y/n help me please! Mew pleaded.