Chapter 5

Ep 14 and 15

♡♡♡

Nice to Meet you

♡♡♡

Campus grounds,
Morning.
______________________

"That's it for today. Don't forget to upload your weekly assignment by Sunday." The teacher says. Mew and Y/n vibrates making a 'bzzzt' sound. Simon stretches his arm while Mew puts the last of her things in her backpack before grabbing her phone. Y/n is still putting all her things in her backpack. (I'm a slow person when I pack my things)

"Awwww! Look, Simon and y/n!" Mew puts the phone in front of Simon's face. "It's.. too close... it's on my eyeball." Simon says as y/n finally zipped up her backpack. "Wait, isn't that the cat you brought to live on campus? I thought y/n said your apartment don't allow pets?" Simon questions. "Oh, they don't someone adopted him!" Mew answers.

"Someone actually wanted him?" Simon asks another question. "Yes, Daze roommate adopted him." Y/n pops up behind Mew and Simon. "Yah, Da-zey!" Mew says. "It's pronounced Daz-" Simon was cut off by wyn. "It's Mew and Y/n! Hey!" Wyn waves on the other side of the large window. Y/n and Mew waves back at him, Simon just stares at Daze.

Daze nods at them, mew continues to wave while y/n stops. Daze and wyn starts walking away as they talk to each other. Mew stops waving. "But... I thought he didn't like you after that stupid id prank." Simon looks at Mew. "I thought so too." Y/n sits in between Mew and Simon. "Now you've mentioned it, I thought he didn't either... maybe he's over it." Mew puts a finger on her lips.

"He invited me and y/n-" Before Mew could finish her sentence, Y/n put one of her hands over Mews mouth. Horror was written all over y/n's face. Mew's face turned into a shocked face once she realized what she was about to say. "Hm?" Simon looks at Mew and y/n with a confused face.

"Oh it's nothing! I just saw something around Mew mouth... hah.. hah.." Y/n removes her hand from Mew's mouth. "Aha. Ha. Ha! ...to that water fountain!" Sparkles form around Mew.

to that water fountain!" Sparkles form around Mew

"Yeah! We had so much fun... hah!" Y/n agrees with Mew. "...we're in a classroom. There's a hundred water fountains on this campus." Simon points outside before grabbing Mew and y/n's jaw with his hands. "...I can see right through you both, you know. Nut heads!" Simon says with a dark expression as Mew and y/n sweats.

 Nut heads!" Simon says with a dark expression as Mew and y/n sweats